High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

2011 husqvarna 562 high end bog/stall???

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
10:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
It's the carb.
It's a known fault. @Mastermind has a fix for the el-46 and a gooder answer is the el-48.($75)
I would start with a reset of the computer.

Keep in mind this is a "blonde" saw...

You know....looks great, feels great to take her out on Saturday night, all yer friends think she is great, but man she is dumb as a rock when it comes to "actually" doing something.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Two things.

First pull the muffler. Make sure it ain't been straight gassed. Could save you a lot of trouble.....

Second, it's probably the carb. If the piston looks good, contact Bob (spike60). He can hook you up with a new carb that is programmed to the saw.

Backtroller

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like a new carb is in order. Crazy that you need a new carb programmed to the saw. I don't own anything that high tech (atleast in saw form). Curious to see how it finally runs after you have it sorted out.

panteliss

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It's the carb.
It's a known fault. @Mastermind has a fix for the el-46 and a gooder answer is the el-48.($75)
I would start with a reset of the computer.

Keep in mind this is a "blonde" saw...

You know....looks great, feels great to take her out on Saturday night, all yer friends think she is great, but man she is dumb as a rock when it comes to "actually" doing something.

If fall a blond and a dark hair from a skyscraper who rich the ground first ?????

A FREE 562 if you find the answer

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
many say that the 6100 is the stronger in the category ...... but we have the stihl lovers the husqy lovers and the dolmar lovers

Going to run a muffler modded 6100 to see if I want to bother buying/finding one.

I don't care what brand they are, just gotta find the one I like best. Currently this 562 is not it :)

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i dont want a mtronic or a autotune saw they are adding to much junk and trying to make them to complicated for the average person to work on

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know this sounds stupid. But are your carb bolts loose. Local husky tech told me to check mine along with lines.
Its a Husqvarna, so probably should go ahead and check all the bolts.

Two things.

First pull the muffler. Make sure it ain't been straight gassed. Could save you a lot of trouble.....

Second, it's probably the carb. If the piston looks good, contact Bob (spike60). He can hook you up with a new carb that is programmed to the saw.
This just pisses me off to the point I will never have another 562. They put a *s-wordty carb on it at the factory, and then charge you $100+ to get your saw running the way it always should've run. Every f*cking one of these should be replaced, at no cost to anyone but Husqvarna. *a-holes.

johnny5ny

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's not even fair how far ahead the 562xp is of the others in its class.

I know, I know.....fanboy.....BUT,

I would agree with anyone that the bog/carb issues are unacceptable and had I experienced any of them (zero with mine) I would likely be less loyal to husky/jred than I am.

Get the carb issue squared away @Spike60 and report back. My ported 562 beats the ever loving balls off my muff modded 372 all the way up to a 20" bar.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i dont want a mtronic or a autotune saw they are adding to much junk and trying to make them to complicated for the average person to work on

Still up in the air bout the mtronic/autotune.
Have a stock 261c not impressed. And this one. Well the thread spams for itself.

Its a Husqvarna, so probably should go ahead and check all the bolts.

This just pisses me off to the point I will never have another 562. They put a *s-wordty carb on it at the factory, and then charge you $100+ to get your saw running the way it always should've run. Every f*cking one of these should be replaced, at no cost to anyone but Husqvarna. *a-holes.

Yes.

And
Yes.

That sure would be nice.