High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

YouTube Account Terminations...Possible Fix???

sonoransaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I hope this works for you guys.... for my original channel, which was over 20 years old, I faithfully complied with this new regulation and marked my vids as not for children. When I uploaded my vids, it made me do this. They still deleted my account, and it was only when I joined the forum and started embedding the vids here. When I opened a different account, I only uploaded a couple chainsaw vids. I marked them as not for children. As soon as I embedded them in the forum, the account was deleted. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I feel that they somehow programmed the forum into their algorithm. Anyway, I disagree with ytubes political agenda and growing censoring practices, and I'm happy to be done with them. Vimeo for me from now on....

rogue60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah technically was never free as they data mine us maybe they don't like we skip adds and don't buy endless junk we don't need like the average sheep lol

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys lets be clear it has nothing to do with loading them onto sites or if we are watching the commercials, or if we label them for adults only, all those things have been done or not done by various people who have all had their accounts terminated.

@David Young here's your new thread.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It has to be computer generated termination. I watched his 372 vid, and less than a minute later his acct. was terminated.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For guys who want to change the setting on all of the videos at once (your whole channel).
Note I did this on my computer, not an app.
Go to: the youtube studio button near the top right
next: click the settings tab at the lower left edge of the page
next: click the channel tab at the lower left side of the page
next: click the advanced setting tab at the top center area of the page
next: click " NO, Set this Channel as Not Made for Kids
finally: click SAVE at the bottom right of the page

this sets your whole channel as not made for kids without having to go through and change the settings on hundreds of chainsaw videos one at a time
hopefully this helps
Dave
Did Julie really do this and you just said it was you?

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
12:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It has to be computer generated termination. I watched his 372 vid, and less than a minute later his acct. was terminated.

I think your onto something here... I uploaded this and it got pulled and my account was suspended :rolleyes: I only had one other vid. That was why it was easy for me to say, your computer program can’t work out the difference of chainsaw cutting wood to spam :risas3:

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For guys who want to change the setting on all of the videos at once (your whole channel).
Note I did this on my computer, not an app.
Go to: the youtube studio button near the top right
next: click the settings tab at the lower left edge of the page
next: click the channel tab at the lower left side of the page
next: click the advanced setting tab at the top center area of the page
next: click " NO, Set this Channel as Not Made for Kids
finally: click SAVE at the bottom right of the page

this sets your whole channel as not made for kids without having to go through and change the settings on hundreds of chainsaw videos one at a time
hopefully this helps
Dave
Thanks Dave! I just did this preemptively. Maybe dodged the Bullet? DW

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did too. We can be the litmus test for the group.
I haven't been cut down yet.
I was joking around in @hseII 200t thread about him not paying his YouTube bill, like the next day mine got shut down, just saying ;).
LMAO

If he had Stihl only vids then they would never have shut him down.
I was telling another member that very same thing, stihl must feel real threatened if their paying Google to shut down any account that has husky vids lol.

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My account finally got terminated. I just went right to vimeo. Fuq YouTube and their bullshitt. Im not begging to be part of their censorship platform
Sux.[emoji34] I looked into Vimeo but the free storage limit is 5 GB, that's like one ten minute video, after that you have to pay up. Sure starting to sound like non monetized accounts are being purged, and right now with so many people at home bandwidth is becoming finite.

sonoransaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Sux.[emoji34] I looked into Vimeo but the free storage limit is 5 GB, that's like one ten minute video, after that you have to pay up. Sure starting to sound like non monetized accounts are being purged, and right now with so many people at home bandwidth is becoming finite.

5 gigabytes is actually a sizable amount of storage.... A shortish chainsaw vid is what, around 200 megabytes. You can also control that size with a decent video program, make it even smaller. I think it's worthwhile. And maybe if they get an influx of users they'll increase their size limits. At least that's what has seemed to happen with such hosts in the past....

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
12:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There are limits with the free Vimeo account, I think you will find your limited to a weekly upload amount of 500mb ? :(
I can't see Vimeo increasing the storage, as other places that held pic's reduced the amounts.. as it cost money to have places to that can store all the data.

I’ve made an account on Vimeo, just in case yt mess up my latest account