Wow where did I go

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I know I haven't been around here for a while and let me tell you life can really test you this year for everyone has sucked. Myself it's been pretty tuff that's why I haven't been able to get on here as much as I would like to yes I've been working on Saw's and such but not as much lately mother inlaw past away so been dealing with that and my health for some reason hasn't been all that great either flipping came up with a dry calf that I can't shake Dr said it was asthma and then acid reflux my callfing is getting better but it's still hanging around so time will tell I guess on that just thought I'd give everyone a heads up and just let you all know I'm still around and hopefully will be able to get on here more often besides who's going to tell you stihls are better than husqvarnas anyways.:p

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I know I haven't been around here for a while and let me tell you life can really test you this year for everyone has sucked. Myself it's been pretty tuff that's why I haven't been able to get on here as much as I would like to yes I've been working on Saw's and such but not as much lately mother inlaw past away so been dealing with that and my health for some reason hasn't been all that great either flipping came up with a dry calf that I can't shake Dr said it was asthma and then acid reflux my callfing is getting better but it's still hanging around so time will tell I guess on that just thought I'd give everyone a heads up and just let you all know I'm still around and hopefully will be able to get on here more often besides who's going to tell you stihls are better than husqvarnas anyways.:p
Stihl?? They still make those??

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am also wondering about the dry calf he can’t shake. Would he be able to shake it if it was wet?

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys I'm going to be doing a couple life changes just started today no more sota pop and no more chewing tobacco and then next Tuesday back to the Dr. Today was ruff the inhaler didn't do much for help so I'm hoping it's do to all the smoke from all the fires.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys I'm going to be doing a couple life changes just started today no more sota pop and no more chewing tobacco and then next Tuesday back to the Dr. Today was ruff the inhaler didn't do much for help so I'm hoping it's do to all the smoke from all the fires.
Take care of yourself brother...look at the big picture.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
4:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hoped you checked on this. My wife started a dry cough and it turned out to be a new blood pressure medicine..
Get well soon.
Yup. My uncle in law has the same thing but he refuses to believe its the BP meds. MG i hope u get it figured out soon. Sorry to hear about the MIL.

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had the nagging little cough problem with ACE type of med.
Dr switched me to Losartin and the cough went away after a few days.

Google has quite a few search results about it.
https://www.verywellhealth.com/lisinopril-causes-cough-1124151

Another funny one is Atenolol vs Metoprolol.
I tolerate the Atenolol just fine.
But once there was shortage of it and Dr wrote for the Metoprolol as a substitute.

Two big problems with the Metoprolol...
Withing a couple of days, the Metoprolol caused that issue where your skin bleeds/bruises under the top layer. If you just bump it or hang a grocery sack on your wrist, you get the under skin bleeding.
The other problem with the Metoprolol was wicked nightmares.
I was told that glitch has something to do with one med being more water soluble vs the other one being lipid/fat soluble.
So it's said that affects how it crosses barriers and gets into your brain.
Thus somehow screwing with your dreams.
Frikin weird but , no S###, my dreams were crazy nightmares on the Metoprolol.
Spent about a week on the Metoprolol and then it went in the trash.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Wife had dry cough and was the high cholesterol med. She is one of those that if it affects 1 in 10,000 she is it. We have to scrutinize all her meds for possible side effects....