With great sadness.....

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
......I bear news that one of our fellow members, H2H (Brian Simonseth) has lost his battle with cancer today. He is suffering no longer.
We often talked about photography (as was his life and sorta mine) and fly fishing behind the scenes in PM or on Facebook.

Godspeed

IMG_6985.JPG

Last edited:

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
9:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Cancer takes everything from you and then kills you.
I've watched it do it to to many family members,I have a hatred for it that's to the bone.

I'm sad but more pissed off that this can't be stopped. We need to get off are asses and do something about it or were going to find are selves in a bed eaten away to skin and bones with are family gathered around us wondering why this taker/killer can't be cured.
Old,young,rich or poor it doesn't care.
Man I hate it

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As much money that they have put into cancer research they still don't have a cure. They are better, but it all depends on what stage it is in and if it has metastisized at all. Didn't personally know him, but my heart goes out to his family and friends. Hes taking beautiful pictures in the sky I'm sure. He left in body but his spirit lives on!!!!

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am so sorry Jeremy, I feel your pain, lost one of my best friends to cancer back in December. He also had a long, hard battle, in the end it took every last shred of dignity away from him. Prayers to you and to his friends and family.

Joe

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is terrible news. I personally didn't know Brian but Ive seen his posts and followed along as he described his battle. We have lost a great man here. He will definitely be missed. My sincerest condolences to his family and his friends.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been afraid that it would happen soon, Brian doesnt suffer anymore, but it make me sad that he is gone.

Cancer, I've lost so many close friends due cancer, its one horrible sickness, wish those cancer researches could find a good cure.