200T loops for a friend

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well i went thru tge chains i had and found most of them were .058 but have 2 that are lp 3/8 .050 but are 52 dl. They will be boxed up and sent out as soon as i get to the post office. After i get then shortned by 2 dl. They are full chisel gb/carlton chain and freshly sharpened.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wasn't Canadania officially designated a "Fly over Country" last year ?

OUCH!!!

What's the problem you Jersi-Ites have with Canada? We were down doing some training for work 3 years ago and some girls in a bar was making fun of Canadia... The rest of the bar appreciated our expense accounts when they all got shots but she didn't...

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
1:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
OUCH!!!

What's the problem you Jersi-Ites have with Canada? We were down doing some training for work 3 years ago and some girls in a bar was making fun of Canadia... The rest of the bar appreciated our expense accounts when they all got shots but she didn't...

Gary,
Its nothing personal, when yer from Jerzy yer borned with the Right to make fun of everyone because "EVERYONE" makes fun of us. Doesn't mean we don't love....just means we make fun of...then Love.

In the immortal words of Elvis Costello..."what so funny bout Peace, Love and Understanding"

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got the package off to Randy for the saw. I included a jar of Vegemite. Randy replied that he had already made the 'Yank' mistake of using it like peanut butter once before - and almost gagged on the crap.

It's to FLAVOR the toast with just a light spread. Check out the video and look at the picture of the Vegemite sandwich - duplicate that - you have been warned. It's actually good for you with extra vitamin B from the brewers yeast that they use. It's a good change from sweets to savory when you feel like it - and the crap will last for years in the fridge.

Marlene died, her funeral is in two days. I'll take Alan cutting a few days after the funeral.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear about this.

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah it happens to all of us - nobody gets out alive. When I was 20 in Vietnam, it was something I dealt with on a weekly basis. The worst week was 5 guys I knew, one of which I enlisted with. I thought he would make it before me.

Then through the my 20s and 30s it all dropped off except for the oldies. Now that I'm 70 they are starting to 'drop off the perch' on a regular basis. It seems to hurt more now than when I was younger.

Thanks for the thoughts and the chains. I'm thinking of sending a jar of the Vegemite and an insulating jacket to use around a can of beer, they are common here in Oz. If you guys can get Vegemite, let me know and I'll find something else to stuff in the bag.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dub11, the chains arrived. I went over to his place to see if everything was ok and he was all smiles with the chains AND the stickers. He loved the 'dick beaters' sticker and said that the stickers were too good to put on a saw. Thanks.

Fantastic!

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
11:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thise Tim Tam biscuit are delish!
They must contain alcohol....if I'm reading your post correctly.

@Terry Syd what size shirt does Alan wear? I've got sumfin' in mind to send South. These Stihl Rewards points I've got sitting here aren't going to spend themselves, ya' know?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They must contain alcohol....if I'm reading your post correctly.

@Terry Syd what size shirt does Alan wear? I've got sumfin' in mind to send South. These Stihl Rewards points I've got sitting here aren't going to spend themselves, ya' know?

Must be something else I haven't had any alkyhaul in months.