200T loops for a friend

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there other stuff we can send along to Alan, that you can think of, or should we just go with general sawing goodies?

Thanks for the offer, but just a chain will do. After we tested his new saw he said his ears were ringing. So I gave him my wife's hearing protection and face shield. She hadn't used it for years and he obviously needed it.

I'm sending one of these bad boys.

Yeah, well what about the OTHER sticker you are sending him?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the offer, but just a chain will do. After we tested his new saw he said his ears were ringing. So I gave him my wife's hearing protection and face shield. She hadn't used it for years and he obviously needed it.

Oh yeahScreenshot_20180301-001822.jpg

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
11:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Yeah, "just a chain".....that isn't going to happen.

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe in a month or so I will be able to get Al on the forum. He isn't tech savy and has never been on the internet. However, I may be able to get him interested if I go over and set it all up for him.

I could probably get his son Michael to take pictures of his saws to post on the forum. I expect there is a bunch of stuff you guys would love to get your hands on. Some guy banter on saws and tractors would probably get him hooked.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My sorry.....:(

The "fly over" States confuse me....:nut:

Minneapolis is hardly a flyover. Delta's largest hub in the midwest, trust me I know. If I want to get anywhere in the US I have to go through there...

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
According to the info in Terry's original post, it is the LW bar.

Yeah, I wanted the LW bar on the saw. I heard good reports on the LW bar. One of his first comments was how lightweight the saw was. His old 020 with the 12" bar weighed a lot more and he felt like it was an 'antique' and this new saw was almost too good to use.

Thanks to the forum I was able to figure out what a good replacement would be for his old saw.