Why not. Cordless

junkman

Crush it
Local time
6:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i have a few that quit working ,light on charger flips red to green ,may cost as much to fix them as replace them . i only have 2 of the early v-batterys still working ,have maybe 6 or so of those in the drawer also not working .

junkman

Crush it
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
do those V18 batteries work in the 18 volt NiCad tools? though I saw somewhere that they do?
the v series tools all work either battery i have both types ,the m series will not though ,the plug is different ,the drill on my welder is the old v-series ,when my last 2 batterys give up i will get the m-series drill ,the little skill saws eat batterys fast cutting 2x4's ,but 1x4 trim or such do ok

cantgitright

i am Mastermind's other profile
Local time
9:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I bought a bunch of 18volt NiCad batteries a couple months ago for my old tools...my drill looks just like the one on yer welder...its a hammer drill...things got serious torque with a fresh battery, its my favorite!
gotta get the trigger replaced though, will only go to 3/4 speed 90% of the time:mad:
we have some of the new M18 drills at work...I don't like em! they don't seem as well built as my old one...

junkman

Crush it
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought a bunch of 18volt NiCad batteries a couple months ago for my old tools...my drill looks just like the one on yer welder...its a hammer drill...things got serious torque with a fresh battery, its my favorite!
gotta get the trigger replaced though, will only go to 3/4 speed 90% of the time:mad:
we have some of the new M18 drills at work...I don't like em! they don't seem as well built as my old one...
they lightened /cheaped out the new models ,the older skillsaw battery lasted a while ,the m-series kills it fast ,sawzall is opposite though ,i can cut a lot with the m-series one it kind of osilates so cuts better than my corded one .

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got some old AAA batteries I will mail to ya.

Crzybowhntr

Apprentice Slacker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Milwaukee 28V, found a full set in a carrying bag with 2 batteries and charger at a yard sale for $60. Later added another hammer drill with 2 batteries, charger and case.
You SUCK

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I recently jumped into the new Milwaukee M18 Fuel series. Bought the 7 1/4" circ saw, 2706 hammer drill, 2757 impact driver, and the workshop light. Really impressed with the power and form of these tools. HOWEVER I would absolutely NOT recommend anyone buy into the "One-Key" *B-S.... gimmick. As it has been complete horse-*s-word for me. I have a Droid Turbo (fyi Motorola is widely known for having the BEST radios/transmitters/receivers etc in the industry) and was unable to connect to these tools via bluetooth with any reliability. So, I sent the phukers back to Milwaukee and received a replacement set of tools. Same. Exact. Issue.
So, don't buy the One-Key chit unless you get a deal that makes pricing similar to non-bluetooth variants. I had been holding out for the Milwaukee June 8 NPS to see if they come out with any cases to rival the Dewalt Toughsystem series. But *f-word them. I won't be spending any more money on this Chinese *s-word again. At least not until I cool down... Possibly this winter...
That is all.

cantgitright

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
i just bought a replacement M18 impact driver (2753) and saw those *f-wording one key POS's ......why in the *f-word would anyone EVER need to connect their phone to a damn drill?!?!?!?!?!??????:thinking:
dumbest *f-wording thing I have ever heard of!

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This 28volt charger and battery were locked in a display case at a pawn shop and marked $5.00. I asked the clerk of the price was correct and he confirmed it was. He suspected the tools were long gone. Needless to say, it came home with me, I now have 5 batteries and 3 chargers.

image.jpeg

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you just say you can connect to a cordless tool with a smart phone ? wtf ??
No. You can't. But you are supposed to be able to. It's the dumbest idea ever, as cantgetlaid said. :D

Not a big deal for the drill, as you basically have all functionality available on the tool itself. However, if you wanted to adjust the torque settings on the impact driver, it can only be accomplished with the bluetooth (in theory). Milwaukchink suck's ass, imo...

cantgitright

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No. You can't. But you are supposed to be able to. It's the dumbest idea ever, as cantgetlaid said. :D

Not a big deal for the drill, as you basically have all functionality available on the tool itself. However, if you wanted to adjust the torque settings on the impact driver, it can only be accomplished with the bluetooth (in theory). Milwaukchink suck's ass, imo...
seems a damn knob on the side of the *f-wording tool would work just fine, and be cheaper!
guess this is what happens when the people designing the stuff don't know jack *s-word about what theyre designing:bash:
luckily I was able to get one without all that garbage, but im sure soon they will all come with that garbage...unless Milwaukee pulls their head out their ass!

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have uninstalled the app, and will just pretend I didn't pay top-dollar for these added bells and whistles.

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got the little milwaukee m12 fuel 3/8 impact. I've been using it at work all day every day for 3years straight. That bastard has not skipped beat yet. Although it is getting a little worn out. May have to send it in for a rebuild before the 5 year warranty is up.