High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Why not. Cordless

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
NViWcD3CRJFBs_3_dkEXONUjXUrg6sp4tC0cgrC6QboU-w7m8dm93ShYjTiw3MeVwruyIaUR0484tVlwBkXWBlw=s240

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is a shame that some people think it is appropriate to clutter threads on this forum with their juvenile antics. Another troll has been added to the Ignore list.

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It is a shame that some people think it is appropriate to clutter threads on this forum with their juvenile antics. Another troll has been added to the Ignore list.
Ain't my fault I ask a question and all the forum goes nuts over nothing. lol Guess some people have nothing better to do than down others....So I go along with it. If I'm in the clutter may as well make some clutter.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ain't my fault I ask a question and all the forum goes nuts over nothing. lol Guess some people have nothing better to do than down others....So I go along with it. If I'm in the clutter may as well make some clutter.
I didn't diss ya there tj. The c'mon man is a reference to the show before Monday night football ... They bust balls over hick up plays throughout the week . I'm not a mechanic nor claim to be .... However you must see the humor ol man can't had tagged you in the post I intended for you to see the c'mon man. Watch more football I expect to be hacked at as well

Grimmy

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I got the DeWalt 20V stuff and love it. I didn't have anything when I bought them and well 18V is on the way out. I've had great luck with them. I got the drill with 3 speed transmission, 1/4" inpact gun, skillsaw and sawsall. I used them quite a bit when I was building my shed last fall. I use the crap out of the light now. Can leave it on and come back hours later and still bright at hell. Great for when I'm on the Ranger moving snow and I need to check where I need to go next and such. :)

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I didn't diss ya there tj. The c'mon man is a reference to the show before Monday night football ... They bust balls over hick up plays throughout the week . I'm not a mechanic nor claim to be .... However you must see the humor ol man can't had tagged you in the post I intended for you to see the c'mon man. Watch more football I expect to be hacked at as well
Never have watched football in my life. HAHA So a c'mon man is in order again. lol