High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What triggers ope members the easiest

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
1:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Aqueous hall monitor. I stopped counting at 22 but 19 of those I'd like to confiscate their boats for risking the lives of other water users. Vote KiwiBro for mayor and I'll keep rates low via confiscation and auctioning off of the boats of law-breaking muppets.

Remote control sub with a drill on the snout

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm 72 this year. If an Angel showed up and said "you've got 15 more years of declining health, month after month of your life being taken away from you, until you finally get the big sleep - OR, I'll give you 15 days of being 30 years old again"

My reply "Let me get things organized, I'll get right back to you"

Gary Courtney

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Members who do not have the common courtesy to answer a PM or when pm'd and asked to call you for technical help ignore you. I would think one would be flattered to know another member thought enough to even ask you !

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How long did it take you to type this reply?? Would've taken me like about 3 hours...

Heh. I can type about 75 WPM. I often type a load of crap that no one wants to read, including myself, and then trim it down before I hit 'post'. Sometimes I will type out a load of crap and then hit delete so as not to punish other folks trying to enjoy the forums/internets. ;) I am an American on an English UK KB, with an American English spell checker, living in Ireland. It's all mostly therapeutic, I guess. I've worn a great many hats in my life. Many of them required that I punch at a computer KB as fast as possible. But my love is forestry. I started life that way, took a huge detour, and then came back to it. I think the world is better when we all share our knowledge and experiences and learn from and about each other. Forums are a good way to do that.

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just started using some CBD oil. I found it helped with the arthritis and rheumatism. I could do things with less pain and because of that had more stamina. It may work for you, worth a shot...

I vape the hell out of that stuff. Ahh yeahh... Well, I also 'vape' the precursor as well ;)

168774334.MdAVV5qO.jpg

Local time
11:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I just use the CBD oil, I want to get a few things done around here. Cool 'selfie' by the way...

I tried the CBD oil and the alternative and it actually increased my pain. It definitely relaxed muscles and joints but relaxing everything allowed more movement of bones/vertebra and caused more nerve pinches and nerve pain.

I am extremely happy for you that something simple like CBD oil helps you. Daily Chronic pain is a real motheflucker to deal with and wears you out more than running a marathon.

danimal

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I tried the CBD oil and the alternative and it actually increased my pain. It definitely relaxed muscles and joints but relaxing everything allowed more movement of bones/vertebra and caused more nerve pinches and nerve pain.

I am extremely happy for you that something simple like CBD oil helps you. Daily Chronic pain is a real motheflucker to deal with and wears you out more than running a marathon.
I see a hand surgeon later this wk.
Arthritis in both thumbs, surgery is out of the question. Been on meloxicam for a month. I ain't taken that chit no more.
Want grease zerts and a grease gun wiff cortizone.
This hit me in July, hadn't run a saw in 2 months.
Been cutting wood like a mofo for 8 wks now. My thumbs are actually better(from my workn the dog snot out of them)

I ain't tryn no pot oil! W/my luck I would fail a wizz quiz @ work. Not an option..
Couple more yrs and its soc security and 401K time..

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see a hand surgeon later this wk.
Arthritis in both thumbs, surgery is out of the question.

The only thing the hand surgeon could do for me was to put a brass plate in the wrist. Bugger that, I've still got a little movement left in it and it will take a lot more pain to force me to have it frozen.

I'm looking at Stem cell treatment as an alternative.

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Greyhound?

Yes and no. She's a lurcher; a non pedigreed Greyhound likely mixed with some other breeds for hunting purposes. In Ireland and the UK(and prolly other places in Europe as well), the 'traveling community' use these hounds for betting and hunting(think 'Snatch). They often take very poor care of the hounds that aren't aggressive enough or aren't winning enough, often ditching them in the streets or woods or outright killing them(often by hanging or a shovel as bullets here aren't cheap). I found a fair few discarded lurchers, greyhound, and other dogs about the estates I worked on as a forester in Ireland(and have spent years doing volunteer work for Greyhound and lurcher rescues). That one I found in the woods, digging in to some discarded waste near a roadside. She came right up to me. She now lives with a friend of mine who loves her dearly, and she's easily one of my favorite hounds I've ever rescued. There are literally thousands of these dogs roaming the woods and streets in Ireland. Many are dead before I find them. Some in such a horrific condition, I won't discuss it here.

She looked more like this when we got here(albeit much dirtier and haggard, and slightly thinner):

165025571.CTY96CA8.jpg

And she now looks more like this:

164854334.VV1nmbzA.jpg

165025572.DJArmKRf.jpg

Everyone sort of has their niche in life. Mine is forestry and Greyhound/Lurcher rescue(though I will help any dog I see that needs it). I just can't abide dog abuse. We, as Humans, are responsible for them being dogs in the first place, having bred them from Wolves. I feel we are their wardens, and we have a responsibility to them. There is nothing in this life more loyal than a dog. I try to earn that loyalty, instead of take it for granted.

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just use the CBD oil, I want to get a few things done around here. Cool 'selfie' by the way...

"Hey, who ate my brownie?"

I do notice CBD helps with my arthritis and sciatica. The weed is for when ya don't need to get anything done that evening ;) But, I gotta admit, it also seems to help with the inflammation. Whether it goes away or I just stop to 't care about it, I dunno...
Funny, as I used to be far more conservative when I was younger. Very much against drugs, etc. I have a much more 'fuggit' attitude now after realizing life is so short. Enjoy it.

168778796.DlTdjbSu.nebox.jpg