What is it?

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
2:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Around my area its hard to come by, brings some very nice coin and is my favorite wood.
A few years ago I had two dump trailers full of logs dropped off in my driveway, all black walnut. Tree guy did a job real close.
Almost felt guilty chopping it up and shoving into the boiler... but the babies need heat.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Chain brake band broken.
No chain tensioner.
F-it.
Running anyways.
Video soon.
just get a cheap am cover.

Around my area its hard to come by, brings some very nice coin and is my favorite wood.
Walnut you say! 20180119_155947.jpg
It's in my buddy's yard. I tell him every time he goes on vacation I'm gonna sell it lol. It need to get a measurement but it is one of the biggest I've seen in these parts.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
2:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you may have trouble finding that brake band unfortunately, been nla for a while. An am cover wont work well with that full wrap i dont think, but maybe theres a plastic handle version for the full wrap? may have a tensioner set-up i can send ya dave, let me look.
You can check the date codes in the plastics to get a rough idea of the vintage and how original it all is.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you may have trouble finding that brake band unfortunately, been nla for a while. An am cover wont work well with that full wrap i dont think, but maybe theres a plastic handle version for the full wrap? may have a tensioner set-up i can send ya dave, let me look.
You can check the date codes in the plastics to get a rough idea of the vintage and how original it all is.
I got one of them am covers and a full wrap on a 670 and they fit no problem. Just need on of them shorty screnchs.