High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What compression testor for saws with 10 mmm plug are you guys using?

twinstaged

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I’ll check mine in the morning. If I remember right it’s right at the tip of mine. Definitely the more you shrink the cc size of the chamber the higher your numbers should be. Measure the plug from the end of the threads to the gasket and try to get your hose to match that.

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll check mine in the morning. If I remember right it’s right at the tip of mine. Definitely the more you shrink the cc size of the chamber the higher your numbers should be. Measure the plug from the end of the threads to the gasket and try to get your hose to match that.
Then there is the spark plug electrode no one considers.But yes i know what you are saying measure the
Schrader depth when you get time. Do you have a 10mm set up?

twinstaged

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Then there is the spark plug electrode no one considers.But yes i know what you are saying measure the
Schrader depth when you get time. Do you have a 10mm set up?

I should. Have a case with all the crap in it.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Schrader valve should be white I believe. There is very little spring tension in them. Try one from a tire...it should read 50 psi or so lower. If it reads similar to your other valve, I'd bet the valve is bad

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
dfb2cb7eb8b32a3613812006d3aaf8bf.jpg

Best I can do for a valve comparison currently lol

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Schrader valve should be white I believe. There is very little spring tension in them. Try one from a tire...it should read 50 psi or so lower. If it reads similar to your other valve, I'd bet the valve is bad
I will take one out of a good working 14 mm adapter hows that?

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
White Schraders in all my old ones , the new problem adapter hose had a black valve, it was sitting pretty deep in there alsoIMG_2297.JPG I switched it and guess what?

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You might have saved me a lot of money ,time and trouble friend. This got by me because it was a brand new Snap On part. Boys I think its solved!

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haha I had a good thought lol. Yeh they make different resistances and such for different applications

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You might have saved me a lot of money ,time and trouble friend. This got by me because it was a brand new Snap On part. Boys I think its solved!
I'm sure there are other places, but the only one I know of that can get them are NAPA. Don't order the bargain ones off ebay. None of them work, even though they're white

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sure there are other places, but the only one I know of that can get them are NAPA. Don't order the bargain ones off ebay. None of them work, even though they're white
Snap On maybe or Napa thats all I can think of.