High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What are specs really telling us? If anything!

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
12:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here Doc, I don’t want a peaky power curve that falls on its face if you push it a little.

Great example using the l88
That’s what JMS built. He didn’t get it.

Big wide open ports will flow and lack velocity. Peak power better. Lean on it, halt flow, and it can’t catch up. Falls flat on face.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Big wide open ports will flow and lack velocity. Peak power better. Lean on it, halt flow, and it can’t catch up. Falls flat on face.
That why me being pretty green at grinding, I tend to err on the side of caution with intake and upper transfer area. Something in the back of my mind is always telling me to be careful not to kill velocity. Has served me pretty well with the handfull of cylinders I've done thus far.

longleaf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Those saws look good doing what I call “YouTube “ cuts. It’s hard to tell what you got till you lean on it in person.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those saws look good doing what I call “YouTube “ cuts. It’s hard to tell what you got till you lean on it in person.
They sure did. Yet another strategy to show off. Pick the right bar length, put a good chain on it then run it through soft wood...a race saw is born on YouTube