Uh Oh Husqvarna 395

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 104083
Ok guys. I'm used to orange caps you yank out with a drywall screw when slot lines up. What do I do with these???
I left mine intacted. With the proper adjuster tool it's much better than trying to adjust while running with a flat head

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
10:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those limiters can be defeated. The outer ring is splined to the jet screw head. Compress the outer ring with needle nose pliers or something and remove the jet screw. On the bottom of the ring you will find a extra metal that can be easily removed. Trim it off then reinstall. Don’t destroy the splined portion or its recess because that’s where the tension spring for the jet rides. It will make more sense when you pull one out.

Beer Gut

A Fine Pilsner
Local time
9:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Those limiters can be defeated. The outer ring is splined to the jet screw head. Compress the outer ring with needle nose pliers or something and remove the jet screw. On the bottom of the ring you will find a extra metal that can be easily removed. Trim it off then reinstall. Don’t destroy the splined portion or its recess because that’s where the tension spring for the jet rides. It will make more sense when you pull one out.
Like what you are saying. Got compress outer female confused on removing metal piece