The SCARR Husqvarna 592XP build thread.

bradb123

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wanted to give everyone a update on the 592xp. I just ran it this morning . Every time I run it's getting more powerful . This morning was the tenth tank of gas through it . I'm really liking this saw more and more each time I run it . Most of the time it has had a 28" 404 bar on it . As far as a comparison for this saw I would say it's more powerful than a 390xp and not as powerful a 395xp . Shaun also built me a 395xp and that thing is bad azz ! The 592xp handles better and doesn't have the vibration the 395xp does . IMO the 592xp is a real winner . I'll keep my 395xp but I'll pickup the 592xp most of the time .

20220403_094947.jpg 20220403_094922.jpg

..X..

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I wanted to give everyone a update on the 592xp. I just ran it this morning . Every time I run it's getting more powerful . This morning was the tenth tank of gas through it . I'm really liking this saw more and more each time I run it . Most of the time it has had a 28" 404 bar on it . As far as a comparison for this saw I would say it's more powerful than a 390xp and not as powerful a 395xp . Shaun also built me a 395xp and that thing is bad azz ! The 592xp handles better and doesn't have the vibration the 395xp does . IMO the 592xp is a real winner . I'll keep my 395xp but I'll pickup the 592xp most of the time .

Is it lighter and easier to handle than the 395?

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ran 3 tanks through mine this morning and I too am really liking how it handles. I had a 36” with full comp and an 8 pin in dry ash.
Is it lighter and easier to handle than the 395?
yes, very much so!

Last edited:

ZERO

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Would you be able to tell if the saw is past its AT break in point running at full power, where you get the noticeable power bump after a restart?

Have you noticed any quirks or minor inconveniences on cold/warm starts/re-starts?

Was AT able to map the fuel correctly during the break in, especially when AT is learning your style of cutting for your weather, sea level, fuel, and engine modifications?

Does the auto choke kick in correctly when it needs to, especially when the saw sits for an extended time and has nearly cooled off?

bradb123

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Would you be able to tell if the saw is past its AT break in point running at full power, where you get the noticeable power bump after a restart?

Have you noticed any quirks or minor inconveniences on cold/warm starts/re-starts?

Was AT able to map the fuel correctly during the break in, especially when AT is learning your style of cutting for your weather, sea level, fuel, and engine modifications?

Does the auto choke kick in correctly when it needs to, especially when the saw sits for an extended time and has nearly cooled off?
The 592 starts and runs on choke . There are no issues with hot starts . The AT adjusts fast just like the 572xp .

..X..

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can download the diagnostic program for theses saws? I know you can buy the kit that plugs into your computer but it says software not included..

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
8:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anyone know if you can download the diagnostic program for theses saws? I know you can buy the kit that plugs into your computer but it says software not included..
I believe you need dealer status to get the software, or have a dealer that’s a really good friend and will share it with you.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
8:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
how do you access the software?

From what I've seen and heard only dealers have access to the latest software. All the tune files have to be directly installed onto the saw from the mothership database and the login IP's are kept track of to discourage/catch sharing of login credentials. In short, they have it locked down pretty tight.