High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official OPE Purse Swinging Thread

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
6:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Every saw has its good and bad features, they are mechanical, they are going to break, that's a given. You can say I DNT like Stihl but that's not true, I especially like the 462 and 201tc, booth of those saws are in the tops for their size imo.

Last edited:

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol im actually laughing at this

dustin likes to down stihl and says the zama carb
how many zama carbs are ran on stihl saws ?
how many husky saws are ran by zama carbs ?
and yet the husky lovers give money to stihl while they bash
cant help husky has *s-wordty specs for the carbs they have made at zama lol
GFY. Walbro

NeSurcaster

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 620p is impressive stock untouched. I'd imagine a MM and maybe a timing bump would really make it good. I went w/ the 562 over the 620pw and have ran both back to back. I think the 620p is just as stout as a 562 in bigger(24"+) wood. Once Randy ZCS opened up the muffler on my 562 it out ran the 620 everywhere. SO I think the 7310p will be a runner especially w/ 24"+ bars compared to a 462 w/ a 24" in oak.
Good Thread

redlight066

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The more I learn about the folks I used to think I knew.....the less likely I am to want to socialize with them.
Damn, and I thought I couldn’t get along with anyone. Just kidding Boss

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
5:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just in a mood today I guess felt like ribbing people a bit but I’m done now. Still proud of the forum for most part, I do honestly think most guys are pretty good here and we all get on nerves including myself. Just can’t let it get to out of hand or show it’s really getting to you or then it’s over people smell weakness even in good fun. Always told guys that worked for me in the ironworkers if someone gives you a hard time your good only need to worry if your ignored.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
3:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Clean house of trolls and shytbirds with no real life experience? Never gonna happen. Gotta have traffic.

Trolls need to go yes, rude people too - but you don't necessarily want to shun people just because they have little or no real life experience. All of us older people have specialized experience that
a lot of other people don't have. I don't feel like that makes me any better than anyone else.

Fart jokes?

I'm all about fart jokes.