The Official OPE Purse Swinging Thread

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
1:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You have become victim of the OPE Mob. The "gang." Good ole boys.
The ECHO does run well though.
Maybe just needs a retest with better chain and test wood?
Same test same bar new chain and load them up no holding back forget the trivial bs about air filters not many on this sight don’t have a couple mins to clean the filter when polishing their saw at the end of the day.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Good God. Is it that hard to admit the 7310 is a damn good runner in the video? We can take away points from Mitch for past business dealings but you got to give him credit on the Echo. It's a strong saw.

Let's be real here. The reason this has turned into a budget soap opera is because the Echo was ran with a Stihl. That is a sin! Should never be done!

Some of the responses on here are just ridiculous and laughable. And like usual, less than 1% actually pertain to the original post. The rest is just a bunch of bullshiit from guys with nothing better to do.

I take serious what was said about Mitch and his past business dealings. But I really don't like the piling on that everyone is doing. It's not Christian and it's not fair to Mitch who isn't here to give his side of the story.

Dude take a deep breath and calm down. Post #231 both vids can be watched back to back. I have no love for the 500i, but the manner in which both saws were run was not the same. Would say the same thing if it was a 7310 and a 572. SMH:facepalm:

And while we're at it get the fork out of here with the dusty ash comments fellas. I've literally been cutting eab killed ash for approximately 15 years. If the ash your cutting is that dusty your chain is dull. Period!

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dude take a deep breath and calm down. Post #231 both vids can be watched back to back. I have no love for the 500i, but the manner in which both saws were run was not the same. Would say the same thing if it was a 7310 and a 572. SMH:facepalm:

And while we're at it get the fork out of here with the dusty ash comments. I've literally been cutting eab killed ash for approximately 15 years. If the ash your cutting is that dusty your chain is dull. Period!
Also regarding his post although he means well can we leave religion out of saw forum business??

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The more I watch the 500i video, the more I understand that dall and the others are getting that. It’s revving a lot higher than it should loaded up and I see the dust clearly now.
The dust don't bother me as I cut the same type of wood, the light load on the saw is a different story, that I 100% agree with, you have to put the saw in it's power band. Cutting dead standing ash produces lots of dust, especially when the bark starts falling off.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

And while we're at it get the fork out of here with the dusty ash comments. I've literally been cutting eab killed ash for approximately 15 years. If the ash your cutting is that dusty your chain is dull. Period!
I’d have the same thoughts if the video was ported ms462 vs ms500i.