The official OPE daycare thread

redneckhillbilly

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The weather is pretty sloppy here folks. The snowmobile that I put some diesel in is having trouble getting up to full throttle, I’ll try putting in different spark plugs tomorrow. Almost all diesel is ran out of it. Idling is back to normal. When given throttle it acts like a vehicle that has some water in gas. I threw in some Heat just in case. I got a free snowblower from our mail lady yesterday, runs great, doesn’t always self propel. Good evening folks.
what was the reason for adding diesel to it?
never heard of anyone cutting gasoline with diesel before, i have heard of people adding a little gas to diesel to keep it from gelling up.
ocassionaly i will add some 2 cycle mix oil in with diesel for my tractor.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
8:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
what was the reason for adding diesel to it?
never heard of anyone cutting gasoline with diesel before, i have heard of people adding a little gas to diesel to keep it from gelling up.
ocassionaly i will add some 2 cycle mix oil in with diesel for my tractor.
It was an experiment.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
See we learned something new
Dickhead is not censored.
There is another site where I cannot talk about my cousin Dick G or my cousin Dick D. Lord forbid I mention two FFA Advisors I worked with years ago Dick T or Dick B . Some really get upset if I mention a principal I could not stand, Dr Dick R. He had such an ego his license plate on his little yellow Pontiac Sunfire said DR DICK

Those are all real people. I have known and worked with.

Reactions: Lnk

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is another site where I cannot talk about my cousin Dick G or my cousin Dick D. Lord forbid I mention two FFA Advisors I worked with years ago Dick T or Dick B . Some really get upset if I mention a principal I could not stand, Dr Dick R. He had such an ego his license plate on his little yellow Pontiac Sunfire said DR DICK

Those are all real people. I have known and worked with.
You sure do know a lot of dicks!

Oddsandends

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't want to get banned.

Vittttuuuu!

20240325_221037.jpg

Thank got it was a 3/8 bit. Anything smaller would have punctured right through.

Oddsandends

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mr. Woodpecker, have you done that while recording a silly YouTube video? You must post the video, I expect some huge snowmobile goggles trying to hide that you’re a minor making useless videos for clicks and like while complaining they’re taking you videos down for breaking the rules. Maybe you could boost things by giving away super clean?
I already did give away Super Clean. They asked me to do it. The Vipes ain't no ski goggles, they are my favorite sunglasses. There is P0RN, disgusting content, gore, animal abuse, grooming, cringe, brainrot, p3dophilia, and other degenerate activities on YouTube that fall on deaf ears whilst my videos lose comments. But, YouTube did do good by getting rid of the Ronnie McNutt video very fast because of the pressure from the media. May God bless his family 🙌 🙌.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't want to get banned.

Vittttuuuu!

View attachment 413447

Thank got it was a 3/8 bit. Anything smaller would have punctured right through.
Several years back, my mom punctured a steak knife thru her hand. I was inches away, her hand is the only th8ng that stopped it from impaling my chest. On my 12th birthday I impaled my foot with a rusty toolbox edge.