Oddsandends

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Several years back, my mom punctured a steak knife thru her hand. I was inches away, her hand is the only th8ng that stopped it from impaling my chest. On my 12th birthday I impaled my foot with a rusty toolbox edge.
Shoot. I split my head open once and I also fell off of a waterside 12 foot onto a deck.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
theres quite a few Richards in my family
Shoot I forgot Dick F the feed and seed dealer. He had a smoking hot daughter....still smoking hot. Most called him Richie but some called him Dick

I joke about my cousins. Of course their legal names were both Richard but I knew one as Dick D and his uncle was Richard G but other referred to them as Richard D and Dick G

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ohio is a good place to be from.
All 50 states are good places to be from but they all have their poop holes to. Ours are Chicago, Rockford, and Ptown

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
6:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning folks. It is flooding here. Our 9 inches of snow is more than half gone. There is 2 inches of water all in front of our house. I went outside this morning to take one of my snwoblowers to the end of the driveway for sale, but the motor locked up. Not surprised cuz it was stupidly designed to start and shut off at full throttle.

Oddsandends

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning folks. It is flooding here. Our 9 inches of snow is more than half gone. There is 2 inches of water all in front of our house. I went outside this morning to take one of my snwoblowers to the end of the driveway for sale, but the motor locked up. Not surprised cuz it was stupidly designed to start and shut off at full throttle.
Yikes... How's the Shindawa coming along?

Oddsandends

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lawn care season for me starts tomorrow... I hope all goes well because I am hoping to make an ass ton of money tomorrow so I can buy a chainsaw.

It was a long bumpy road last year... But it is all slowly coming together. I will open a savings account for a truck soon. I also plan on building a ricer MS 880 :teeth::teeth:.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One of you were wanting to get a Husqvarna 55
Get a 257 it's 55 sized
And if you can't find a 262xp a very popular all around saw
You can convert like i did a 257 by putting a 262xp topend on itIMG_20231019_170657.jpg
Basically Just need a 262 intake block
They are scarce but could be found eventually.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lawn care season for me starts tomorrow... I hope all goes well because I am hoping to make an ass ton of money tomorrow so I can buy a chainsaw.
Sounds good!

I will take your "ass ton" of money and send you a "ass ton" of saws come Monday when the big brown turd truck shows up

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yikes... How's the Shindawa coming along?
I didn’t start workin’ on it yet.

It was a long bumpy road last year... But it is all slowly coming together. I will open a savings account for a truck soon. I also plan on building a ricer MS 880 :teeth::teeth:.
Good.
One of you were wanting to get a Husqvarna 55
Get a 257 it's 55 sized
And if you can't find a 262xp a very popular all around saw
You can convert like i did a 257 by putting a 262xp topend on itView attachment 414083
Basically Just need a 262 intake block
They are scarce but could be found eventually.
That’s me that wants a 55 Rancher. Ok.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It went good. I've got nearly $400 to go to Ace tomorrow. I plan on ordering an MSE 141 C. View attachment 414182View attachment 414183
Nearly $400 from just today, or in total current savings including today? Cool! If I lived in the city like you I’d totally have a setup like that, but I’m a country boy with hardly any neighbors so yeah, not a ton of opportunities. However, you couldn't give me all the money in the world to live in a place like you do, no offense, I just like the country so much. Them Hondas are super good, I have 2 of them.

Oddsandends

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nearly $400 from just today, or in total current savings including today? Cool! If I lived in the city like you I’d totally have a setup like that, but I’m a country boy with hardly any neighbors so yeah, not a ton of opportunities. However, you couldn't give me all the money in the world to live in a place like you do, no offense, I just like the country so much. Them Hondas are super good, I have 2 of them.
Yeah. No sh*t. I would love to live out there besides the money.