High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official Brag About Your Kids Thread.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
5:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep I hear ya. My dad was the oldest of 14
Damn...I thought eleven was a crew. No doubt your grandparents from your dads side of the family definitely cooked their share of groceries to feed that bunch. Back in those days, like my folks, you could afford it...while having a helluva garden of purple hull peas, beans, squash, okra, various tomatoes, eggplant, corn, etc, etc. You know the deal. Today...don't stand a chance feeding a crew like that on a daily basis. We'd go broke on groceries alone.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, some big family's. :campeon:
You my friend have a great looking crew of little gals...I can only imagine the handful you got. Your little gals are something special...awesome.

I was absent when my son was born...in the sand box on the other side of the planet, when Iraq decided to invade Kuwait. It sucked. I had no choice in the matter.

When my daughter came along seven yrs later...talk about a Dad game changer. They need love, lol., but one thing's for certain...no matter how you bring them up...they'll never understand dads affliction for tools, saws, welders, compressors, etc, etc.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You my friend have a great looking crew of little gals...I can only imagine the handful you got. Your little gals are something special...awesome.

I was absent when my son was born...in the sand box on the other side of the planet, when Iraq decided to invade Kuwait. It sucked. I had no choice in the matter.

When my daughter came along seven yrs later...talk about a Dad game changer. They need love, lol., but one thing's for certain...no matter how you bring them up...they'll never understand dads affliction for tools, saws, welders, compressors, etc, etc.

Thanks for the kind words and your service to our great country! I had my oldest read this before bed. :) She's been asking questions all day about 9/11. I was telling her about the men and women who protect our country.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Earlier today with my two oldest.

View attachment 33311
Too cool...the gals have plenty of riding room. That is awesome that you got the gals bikes. Back in the late 70's/early 80's I had a RM125 and a KX125. Put Boysen power reeds in both...like a rabbit on steroids from the hole shot or getting out of a turn. Fun stuff back in those younger days...too damn old now to even think about that stuff again...bones don't heal like they used to.

Good to see you have the gals in helmets, etc. I started dirt bike riding in the mid-70's...Honda XR75. Let's see how many many folks chime in remembering that bike.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Too cool...the gals have plenty of riding room. That is awesome that you got the gals bikes. Back in the late 70's/early 80's I had a RM125 and a KX125. Put Boysen power reeds in both...like a rabbit on steroids from the hole shot or getting out of a turn. Fun stuff back in those younger days...too damn old now to even think about that stuff again...bones don't heal like they used to.

Good to see you have the gals in helmets, etc. I started dirt bike riding in the mid-70's...Honda XR75. Let's see how many many folks chime in remembering that bike.[/QUOTE

( Bones don't heal like they used to ) . I agree, as mine have not healed to this day. I had a XL 175 in 1972 and knew only one speed, ( wide open ) Messed my knees up bad, and they are still that way.

( Note to self 45 years too late ) Drinking pitchers full of home made wine and dirt bikes don't go together. :bash:

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Here's my two knuckle heads shooting cans with their red Ryder's.

My youngest shot his RR sat too. Lol

My oldest thinks he's hot you know what with his new 20g so I went along and shot a few shots too. Ever see a kids jaw drop after you keep a tin can in the air 4 shots in a row? . Nothing like putting a cocky little 13yr back down a few notches. Lol