PAST The Official 4th Annual MMWS GTG Thread

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
12:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just made it home a few minutes ago. My father and i had a great time spending the weekend with all you guys. Lots of familiar faces and a few new ones. Truly enjoyed every minute, even getting my butt whooped a few times.

Thanks to Randy and his wife for putting up with our chit and letting us continue to do this on their property.

Thanks to everyone that was involved with all the meals and putting on the buildoff/races.

Randy-makes sure you tell your dealer thanks for the chain, that was very generous of him.

Till next time...... cheers

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish I would have taken some photos/videos of Nutball's Echo 2511T's, unbelievable what he could do with only 25 cc's. Just too much to see and to and too much to really take in. Can't wait until next year.

Mark

Thanks for spinning all that chain Mark !!!!

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I ran out of photos but have a goofy vid. I'm by far not an awesome builder with all of the cool machinery , just a dremel and some redneck ingenuity. I have to give Arrowhead on AS for doing the original version of this build. I used his build thread as reference. Started out as a 54cc Poulan and ended up as a 67cc sleeper Frankensaw, 5cc less than the 038 mag p/c used due to the 2 mm less stroke. Not a rocket ship but definitely performs better than the donor saw. Wow! That oak had to be one of the hardest pieces of wood for the day.

Last edited:

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just made it home a few minutes ago. My father and i had a great time spending the weekend with all you guys. Lots of familiar faces and a few new ones. Truly enjoyed every minute, even getting my butt whooped a few times.

Thanks to Randy and his wife for putting up with our chit and letting us continue to do this on their property.

Thanks to everyone that was involved with all the meals and putting on the buildoff/races.

Randy-makes sure you tell your dealer thanks for the chain, that was very generous of him.

Till next time...... cheers
You can just PayPal my money bish, Cooper says he'll give you till the end of this week.....

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I just remembered. If any of you see a purple and green Poulan 3450 or Tim Allen Bad Boy in nice condition @heimannm Mark is looking for one for his museum. I wish I knew that before I hacked up the one for my build. I still have the purple top cover and nuts and screws from other saws. If you have a green case , green clutch cover, purple af cover and green recoil, might have all of the other parts to complete a display saw. Thank you Mark for spinning up a couple chains for me!

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just remembered. If any of you see a purple and green Poulan 3450 or Tim Allen Bad Boy in nice condition @heimannm Mark is looking for one for his museum. I wish I knew that before I hacked up the one for my build. I still have the purple top cover and nuts and screws from other saws. If you have a green case , green clutch cover, purple af cover and green recoil, might have all of the other parts to complete a display saw. Thank you Mark for spinning up a couple chains for me!
I think I have one of those things in a saw case somewhere. PM my for a reminder in a day or 2