8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well.....it was all pine one year.

Sawmill had no poplar.
I like pine..
Levi says it smells like victory..
+3 race guys from this direction probably.

Yeah. He's into mountain bikes now.

He'll be at the gtg.

Well, hard to believe, but he found an even gay-er hobby..

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody got a starters pistol?
A couple guys mentioned it was hard to watch the starter to see when he dropped his hands and still hit the cant square and fast, i know at Ryan’s GTG in the spring a couple years ago we used a starters pistol and it worked well.
I vote for either hot over the block or cold start, the third option is really dangerous and has been banned at some competitions.
Having the saw idling on the ground and grabbing it quickly can lead to injuries easily.

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
9:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody got a starters pistol?
A couple guys mentioned it was hard to watch the starter to see when he dropped his hands and still hit the cant square and fast, i know at Ryan’s GTG in the spring a couple years ago we used a starters pistol and it worked well.
I vote for either hot over the block or cold start, the third option is really dangerous and has been banned at some competitions.
Having the saw idling on the ground and grabbing it quickly can lead to injuries easily.
I think we can all agree Cold Start will make some guys shy away. I can’t get half of mine to cold start these days...

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think we can all agree Cold Start will make some guys shy away. I can’t get half of mine to cold start these days...
I wasn’t a fan till we actually had to do it in Wappapello. It adds to the race experience..
by the end of the day, didn’t it seem natural?