The Mastermind Saw!

Miller Mod Saws

Chainsaw Masseuse
Local time
4:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Long story behind this saw that started with a 656 solo. Some of you remember the solo buy. Some may not have a clue. Lol. But that said. When we did this I bought 2 brand new 656 solos. One of which I played with and the other insent to Randy. Long story short. I ask Randy just to sell the 656 and put that money towards me a Randy saw. I didn't care what brand, model or size. Just a saw that he likes to build and he's proud of. This is what I got.

Miller Mod Saws

Chainsaw Masseuse
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I truely appreciate all the business these forums give me. And I'm even more appreciative of the friendship and good times that is gained.

One such friendship is with Randy. Truely if it weren't for places like this. How would some dude from northern Missouri and a chicken legged guy from Tennessee ever meet?

:)

Miller Mod Saws

Chainsaw Masseuse
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
looks good carl and he told me what he was building for you and the 046/460 is one of my favorites congrats
Thank you.

As a builder. We all have a saw we feel helped us get on our way. Or at least I do. My problem is every time I build my own saw. Someone comes along and I can't help but price it. lol.

There are a few saws out there I'm after. I've had 2 of them one of which I will have to have rebuilt as I had to sell my @mdavlee 7900. He will be building me another.

Another one I think I'm gonna have to go steal is that dam 044/046 hybrid of @Deets066.

May have to start a shelf queen saw case in the new shop! :)

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Long story behind this saw that started with a 656 solo. Some of you remember the solo buy. Some may not have a clue. Lol. But that said. When we did this I bought 2 brand new 656 solos. One of which I played with and the other insent to Randy. Long story short. I ask Randy just to sell the 656 and put that money towards me a Randy saw. I didn't care what brand, model or size. Just a saw that he likes to build and he's proud of. This is what I got.
Good story behind that and great story here. Randy is a great guy and has helped me thru my struggles I've had in my life. I could never repay him for everything mentally he's done for me but I'll work my ads off trying for the rest of my life!