Tell me a joke.....

Motorhead

Cantre Member
Local time
10:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What did the skeleton say when it went into the bar.....................Give me a beer and a mop.

Motorhead

Cantre Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A redneck takes his pregnant wife to the hospital to have a baby,After several hours in the delivery room the nurse says congratulations you have quintuplets. The Redneck replies that sounds about right,I've got a pecker the size of a chimbly.To that the nurse replies,Well you might wanna get it cleaned because their all black.

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
9:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These are real things that I personally heard on, or read in, my local news in recent days:

'Two people found dead - we will have a live report at 6'.

'The warehouse fire was thought to be caused by something flammable that caught fire . . . '

(wildfire report) 'Smokey Mountains not out of the woods!'

"'LIVE NOW' Debbie Reynolds is dead"

" . . . student charged with battery" (I guess that his USB connection was down?)

Philbert

Motorhead

Cantre Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Every Sunday,a little old lady placed $1000 in the collection plate. This went on for weeks until the priest,overcome with curiosity,approached her.
Sister,I couldn't help but notice that you put $1000 a week in the collection plate,he stated
Why yes,she replied,every week my son sends me money,and what I don't need I give to the church.
That's wonderful,how much does he send you? Oh $2000 a week.
Your son is very successful, what does he do for a living? He's a veterinarian,she answered.
That's a very honorable profession. Where does he practice?
Well,he has a cathouse in Las Vegas and another in Reno.

RonL

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ancient kingdom a prisoner is condemned to death. King has the prisoner brought to the arena. King says: " If you perform three tasks I'll let you live". Prisoner is going to die anyways and agrees. " Inside the first door is a keg of wine. You must drink the entire keg. Inside the second door is a lion that is enraged because it has an infected tooth. You must remove the tooth. If you perform these two tasks, inside the third door is a nymphomaniac. You must satisfy her".
Prisoner goes in first door. Comes staggering out a while later, having drank the keg of wine. Prisoner goes in second door. It is awful. Lion roaring, prisoner screaming, crashing sounds. Then silence. Prisoner staggers out a bloody mess. Then calls out: " Where's that girl with the rotten tooth".

RonL

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been going to bars for forty-five years. I've never seen a priest and a rabbi walk in. WTF!

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been going to bars for forty-five years. I've never seen a priest and a rabbi walk in. WTF!
They were waiting for the minister (not funny with just 2).

Philbert

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BellyButtons.jpg

c547f5a0a9420134171b005056a9545d

Jwalker1911

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
A woman takes a lover during the day, while her husband is at work – not aware that her 9-year-old son is hiding in the closet.

Her husband comes home unexpectedly, so she hides her lover in the closet. The boy now has company.

“Dark in here,” the boy whispers.
“Yes, it is,” the man replies awkwardly.
“I have a baseball. Want to buy it?”
“No, thanks.”
“My dad’s outside.”
“Okay, how much?”
“$250.”

A few weeks later, the same thing happens, and the boy and the mom’s lover find themselves in the closet together.

“Dark in here.”
“Yes, it is.”
“I have a baseball glove. Want to buy it?”
“No, thanks.”
“I’ll tell.”
“How much?”
“$750.”

A few days later, the father says to the boy, “Grab your glove. Let’s go outside and toss the baseball!”

“I can’t,” the boy replies. “I sold them.”

“How much did you sell them for?” the dad asks.

“$1,000,” the boy proudly announces.

“That’s terrible to overcharge your friends like that,” the father says, shocked. “That is way more than those two things cost. I’m going to take you to church and make you confess.”

At church that Sunday, the father alerts the priest, makes his child sit in the confession booth, and closes the door.

“Dark in here,” the boy says.

The priest replies, “Don’t start that *s-word again.”

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A woman takes a lover during the day, while her husband is at work – not aware that her 9-year-old son is hiding in the closet.

Her husband comes home unexpectedly, so she hides her lover in the closet. The boy now has company.

“Dark in here,” the boy whispers.
“Yes, it is,” the man replies awkwardly.
“I have a baseball. Want to buy it?”
“No, thanks.”
“My dad’s outside.”
“Okay, how much?”
“$250.”

A few weeks later, the same thing happens, and the boy and the mom’s lover find themselves in the closet together.

“Dark in here.”
“Yes, it is.”
“I have a baseball glove. Want to buy it?”
“No, thanks.”
“I’ll tell.”
“How much?”
“$750.”

A few days later, the father says to the boy, “Grab your glove. Let’s go outside and toss the baseball!”

“I can’t,” the boy replies. “I sold them.”

“How much did you sell them for?” the dad asks.

“$1,000,” the boy proudly announces.

“That’s terrible to overcharge your friends like that,” the father says, shocked. “That is way more than those two things cost. I’m going to take you to church and make you confess.”

At church that Sunday, the father alerts the priest, makes his child sit in the confession booth, and closes the door.

“Dark in here,” the boy says.

The priest replies, “Don’t start that *s-word again.”
That's great