SOLD Stihl saws must go

Trader history (0)

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Today they are all for sale, seems on this site you have to be on one side of the fence or the other, I do like some of the Stihl saws,o don't use them but I like how they run when I do and they look nice on the shelf. I have always called a spade a spade, not brand bashing, all saw models have there own problems, I don't see pointing those out as bashing, I say pros and cons for any brand and model. Just how it is.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just give it 24 hours Dustin. Take a step back. If you still feel the same way tomorrow evening then do what you have to do.
Just don't sell on bad impulse.
Come on now. Think.....

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Honestly I can cut all I need with 2 saws, not a big deal, heck.i might even get that new 550 mark II, if they don't sell that's fine too, either way don't really matter to.me anymore, the fun has been killed for me. I appreciate your words Jeff, you always been straight shooter who is open minded to at least try something before you comment on it.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the fun has been killed for me.

You killed it yourself my friend.

In all the years I've been on these sites I can't recall such a display.

I gave you 24 hours away from that one thread to keep you from losing good friends over stupid *f-wording garden tools.

I hope you can understand.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not a problem Randy, all good on my end. I just spoke the truth, no regrets on my end.

The truth as you see it.....as you've heard.

So *f-word everyone that ain't lining up to swallow your version of the truth huh?

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to there view of the truth, you included.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everyone is entitled to there view of the truth, you included.

True my friend.

But none of us have to right to cram our view of the truth down everyone else's throat. And.....for the last two days, that's exactly what you've been doing.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Anyways back to this for sale thread... Cause it's ok for others to shove there views down my throat? I posted info from another thread and was happy to leave it at that for people to make there own decision, then I was jumped on, so yeah, you know I am not the type to take that crap. He felt froggy and leaped, he is a grown man, same BS as always loose screws saws fall over blah blah blah.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You mean you don't Steve? Haven't you heard? It's only the greatest saw that has ever been made! It says Stihl on it.

No, not yet, did try one and liked it a lot, thought maybe now was my chance to get one on the cheap. That's OK, I'll end up finding a fixer upper some day to mess with, that's more fun for me anyhow.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyways back to this for sale thread... Cause it's ok for others to shove there views down my throat? I posted info from another thread and was happy to leave it at that for people to make there own decision, then I was jumped on, so yeah, you know I am not the type to take that crap. He felt froggy and leaped, he is a grown man, same BS as always loose screws saws fall over blah blah blah.

Dallas took it way too far too Dustin. That's a fact.

I'll leave you alone now.

But.....how much for one of dem 064s?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, not yet, did try one and liked it a lot, thought maybe now was my chance to get one on the cheap. That's OK, I'll end up finding a fixer upper some day to mess with, that's more fun for me anyhow.

I'll sell you mine after it blows up.