huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
2:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Friend/customer of mine. Logger in RI. He loves his Jreds but wanted to give Stihl a try. Decided it’s not for him. Saw is in very good condition. I’ve ported and sold several saws to him and he’s good to go. I’ll even mediate the sale if it helps. $1100 plus shipping

Last edited:

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Am I just missing the piece here ?
I added the price to my original post. He has an ad advertised on Facebook marketplace and I provided that in the original post also.

Nothing hinky going on, just trying to help a friend sell a saw. If someone wants, I can have him send the saw to me and then you can pay me for it and I will send it to you myself. Or you can contact him through the Facebook link and buy it from him directly. He is 100% honest and good to go

This is one of the cleanest 660s I’ve ever seen other than new. Inside is immaculate. I would guess maybe 10 hours runtime

WI_Hedgehog

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For those who don't use FaceBook, there's a video of the fast, great sounding saw, which I'd snap up if I didn't already have that category of saw covered. Someone's going to love it.

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For those who don't use FaceBook, there's a video of the fast, great sounding saw, which I'd snap up if I didn't already have that category of saw covered. Someone's going to love it.
It runs well. Fast with a 24 but still has the beans to go longer