Matt Ellerbee

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 407788

My buddy Cory is looking for a tractor with a loader to clean up his parent's property in Minnesota. I was hoping there might be a sweet older 40+hp Kubota on marketplace for him, so, trying to be helpful I typed Kubota into the search bar. Well, I didn't find and loader tractors under $15k, but this thing jumped right out at me. It's a GF1800 Kubota. 18 horsepower 3 cylinder diesel, and it's 4wd. It's about the smallest front mount mower out there.

We do a fair amount of mowing on the farm and our zero turn is about the only thing I buy gas for anymore. I've always wanted to just be able to fill my mower from the diesel tank. Plus, I'm a sucker for a 3 cylinder Japanese diesel. Got a little over 2000 hours on it, but it runs super smooth. And compared to our Toro zero turn, it's built like a tank. Must have 20 grease zerks on it. The selling point for my business partner (we're also married) was the power bagger. We like using clippings for garden mulch but since our ancient Craftsman rider died we haven't had a good way to collect them. Until now. :)
Those F mowers are absolute tanks. I take care of 4 at work. 2 3680’s and 2 2690’s. All 4wd with 72” decks. Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll try and help.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those F mowers are absolute tanks. I take care of 4 at work. 2 3680’s and 2 2690’s. All 4wd with 72” decks. Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll try and help.

Thanks, much appreciated! Those look like nice rigs. This one is definitely a size down, but hopefully built in the same vein. I usually want spring to last as long as possible for syrup season, but now I'm looking forward to mowing when it's over.

Matt Ellerbee

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks, much appreciated! Those look like nice rigs. This one is definitely a size down, but hopefully built in the same vein. I usually want spring to last as long as possible for syrup season, but now I'm looking forward to mowing when it's over.
I’m sure it’s a good unit. I will say check the rear axle where it mounts to frame. Those bolts/studs come loose. And check the weldments that they go through, known to crack.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't really know what it is 😎

My post is a borescope. It has a camera and light on the end of a long skinny cable. It has a removable mirror that allows the camera to see sideways. It's used to check the bore of a gun barrel. Hence the name borescope. You can use it to look at piston in an engine as well since it fits through a spark plug and glowplug hole. Basically if it has a 5mm hole it can fit in.

The other post is jerky which is I this case dried beef meat. Very good and nutritional snack.

Partner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My post is a borescope. It has a camera and light on the end of a long skinny cable. It has a removable mirror that allows the camera to see sideways. It's used to check the bore of a gun barrel. Hence the name borescope. You can use it to look at piston in an engine as well since it fits through a spark plug and glowplug hole. Basically if it has a 5mm hole it can fit in.

The other post is jerky which is I this case dried beef meat. Very good and nutritional snack.
Does the borescope have its own LCD screen?

Partner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I spent $15 again 😉🤠 Ess is either for the ski edge or the saw guide, I think, because you can put a file inside?

West Germany is 35 years old or older, but it doesn't look very good / It was recorded on a VHS tape

Attachments

• IMG_20240218_144040.jpg
    IMG_20240218_144040.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score