Are both H and L adjustidle or fixed?

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
12:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been read8ng on the net about these carbs and thought i wpuld pull apart and reclean and check little holes for crap in them again. All looked good but was wondering if this spot in pic is a casting flaw or something broke in a hole.
dfb9553f12f2b5d396cb3ac3e38dc8b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

Fish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No, look at the little holes in the bowl nut/jet.

Nitehawk55

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You in the London area Merc-Man ?

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya i am about inbetween london and chatham. Small town glencoe.

Nitehawk55

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How bout that , I lived in Glencoe during the 70's and in the Appin area till just a couple years ago .
I was in Glencoe a week ago and got take out at the Happy Kitchen :)

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How bout that , I lived in Glencoe during the 70's and in the Appin area till just a couple years ago .
I was in Glencoe a week ago and got take out at the Happy Kitchen :)
Small world. I always wonderwd if ther were any members close to me. Most the people are across the pond.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got to try the snowblower tonight. Not a whole lot but we got about five inches. It worked pretty good. I just gotta get four carage bolts for the slides. They broke off when i went to adjust the hight for the gravel. I put some bolts in i had layin around to get me by till tomorrow.

Hope we get more. Its supposed to snow most the night.

ANewSawyer

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You can keep your snow. We don't get snow here much. The weatherman saying a EXTREMELY SLIGHT chance of snow sends people into a panic and the grocery stores get packed. A dusting cancels school and if we manage to get to an inch the roads are a disaster. More accurately, the drivers are a disaster. "I have 4X4 so I can drive 50 on a winding, hilly side road!", kinda disaster. We got about 2" in a single day a couple of years ago, all the stores and schools closed at 5 o clock, so everybody was trying to get home. Took me about an hour to travel a half mile from work to my house. Last year? I think so, was commuting to work and watched this SUV with 4X4 fishtail slightly while trying to get moving again at a traffic light. We were getting a slurry type snow then and didn't have much on the ground. Snow makes for, interesting, times.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can keep your snow. We don't get snow here much. The weatherman saying a EXTREMELY SLIGHT chance of snow sends people into a panic and the grocery stores get packed. A dusting cancels school and if we manage to get to an inch the roads are a disaster. More accurately, the drivers are a disaster. "I have 4X4 so I can drive 50 on a winding, hilly side road!", kinda disaster. We got about 2" in a single day a couple of years ago, all the stores and schools closed at 5 o clock, so everybody was trying to get home. Took me about an hour to travel a half mile from work to my house. Last year? I think so, was commuting to work and watched this SUV with 4X4 fishtail slightly while trying to get moving again at a traffic light. We were getting a slurry type snow then and didn't have much on the ground. Snow makes for, interesting, times.
Thats funny lol.
We got about 8 inches of that slushy crap. Here we call it fun lol. Guess i like winter too much.

Few years back i was bucking snow drifts that were coming over the hood. Thats what i call a rappy drive. It takes a lot to *s-word roads down here.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok got another question. My boy picked up a snowblower. Its got a 5 hp techumse on it. It runs good but just real boggy. Any ideas where to check. Was wondering if the governer lincage mabe not write and not letting it rev?