Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My sig is a place of unity and is inclusive to everyone. Traits sorely lacking on OUR forum, these days.

Heck even at Randy's GTG I heard SawHawgz members were called trash right to their faces and nearly assaulted. I guess those Internet badasses really were men of their words and not just crybaby mf'ers who only flap there yaps on the internets.
I keep try to post in your sig line but it won't let me. Inclusive my ass.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
11:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, absolutely not. OUR forum only includes people that do things that you agree with. People you don't agree with are trash/*a-holes/pussies/*b-wordes/trolls and need to be driven away so they don't express their opinions on OUR forum.

Just making that statement might be grounds for an Internet asskicking, you had best tread lightly.
Best answer?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
11:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My sig is a place of unity and is inclusive to everyone. Traits sorely lacking on OUR forum, these days.

Heck even at Randy's GTG I heard SawHawgz members were called trash right to their faces and nearly assaulted. I guess those Internet badasses really were men of their words and not just crybaby mf'ers who only flap there yaps on the internets.
That was just me and Barney. He called me trash. I called him coonass. Then we ate jambalaya and cookies