Small sawz, what's muh options?

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
5:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I moved it back to Off Topic, twice. Prior to this it was in the In Remembrance, and in OPE Marketing......I blame @thomas1...he's ruining the internet.

I just nicely got home. I see I got a package for 9 1/3 saftey operations :D

Haven't had a chance to open it yet.

Thanks Jon!!!

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I moved it back to Off Topic, twice. Prior to this it was in the In Remembrance, and in OPE Marketing......I blame @thomas1...he's ruining the internet.

Any chance you can put it in the OUR forum?

Or maybe just move the entire thread to my sig line?

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When they say our forum. Does that not include everyone I be confused as *f-word w some of that weird *s-word

No, absolutely not. OUR forum only includes people that do things that you agree with. People you don't agree with are trash/*a-holes/pussies/*b-wordes/trolls and need to be driven away so they don't express their opinions on OUR forum.

Just making that statement might be grounds for an Internet asskicking, you had best tread lightly.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of saw stuff showing up.....a big thanks to @P.M.P. for the parts for my oldest son's first saw.

You should have waited at least 14 more pages before saying thanks. Thanks are only to be offered after a minimum of 7 people have asked why you didn't.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it's in your sig line then it wouldn't be OUR thread.

It'd be YOUR thread in OUR forum

#bringbackballessmods

My sig is a place of unity and is inclusive to everyone. Traits sorely lacking on OUR forum, these days.

Heck even at Randy's GTG I heard SawHawgz members were called trash right to their faces and nearly assaulted. I guess those Internet badasses really were men of their words and not just crybaby mf'ers who only flap there yaps on the internets.