High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
9:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The work saws are up above the door in my shed. The log is for finished 4 sale stuff. Hopefully up there out sight for the uninvited if that were to happen
9f0a895d1a3a440a1ef050774da23e34.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll play....
View attachment 103111

Runners(mostly) . Projects and rejects in boxes stuffed away.
Are those pampers to catch the oil? The only saw I have that leaks is a new 395. I don't think it leaks as much as the oil drops from the bar after running it.

I keep mine locked in two different Job Boxes for two reasons - 1) They won't be "borrowed" by employees that claim they thought they were the agencies 2) Wife can't audit me! I store the PHO in the big boxes and have a second shelf in them to store more. I don't have nearly the collection as most of you all.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Are those pampers to catch the oil? The only saw I have that leaks is a new 395. I don't think it leaks as much as the oil drops from the bar after running it.

I keep mine locked in two different Job Boxes for two reasons - 1) They won't be "borrowed" by employees that claim they thought they were the agencies 2) Wife can't audit me! I store the PHO in the big boxes and have a second shelf in them to store more. I don't have nearly the collection as most of you all.
Yea lotsa leaky sumabeaches. Funny , most of the leakys are muh favs....ie Stihls...dont tell Jeff though
@RI Chevy

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here is my chainsaw storage, will have to rearrange non chainsaw related stuff to make room for the two in rehab (Dolmar PS-7300 & Sachs-Dolmar 105, not in the pictures).
DSC04692.JPG DSC03631.JPG DSC03632.JPG

I generally store my saws fueled and with mounted B&C.
I do stash them away dusty from work and/or with dull chains at the end of the day, but I regularly show them a little love by taking a afternoon or day to clean them and sharpen the chains.

I use one loop per saw and just swap saws if needed, that way they all get occasional use.

My Dolmar PS-6400 sees the most use, best fuel economics and (almost) no dull chain considering she's set up with a 72DL Stihl Rapid Duro 3 (carbide) for over a year now - awesome combination, love it. throb.gif
Closely following is my Dolmar PS-7900 set up with an aggressively tuned TriLink 72DL loop, she's my "fun saw".
I haven't used my Dolmar PS-7310 much so far, I don't like her exhaust note which is way to high pitched hurting my ears - she will have to get a SLR delete and the exhaust outlet enlarged.
My Sachs-Dolmar 108 is my mobile small jobs saw, she's also set up with a carbide loop making her extremely service free - all she needs is chain tension checked and getting fueled.

I will try get some pictures off my camera, my dad converted a former stable to an OPE storage room which turned out quite nice.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is what I have as of now.....I need to make another rack soon.
ee5d42dc9ec008af5f374447eaa06627.jpg
Love the third from the left!

Why have You tied them together, are You afraid they'll run away?

The ones on the right are pissing against the wall...

EDIT & P.S.:
Interesting storing solution! :)

Last edited:

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Love the third from the left!

Why have You tied them together, are You afraid they'll run away?

The ones on the right are pissing against the wall...
I tie them together because I have a few friends & family that like to use them. Which I don't care as long as I know about it. Not just come and grab them.

I've had some leakers here and there. But not them 3.

That Dolly is really starting to grow on me too.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Figured something like that and know the feeling when equipment gets taken and used without my knowledge.

To me there is something captivating about the Dolmar's PS-64xx/73xx/79xx!
I like all three cc models equally as I rarely ever require more power than my stock PS-6400 proudly delivers.

This year I've got me the PS-7310 and the PS-7300, the former needs an SLR delete and the latter requires a more extensive overhaul (I already secured all parts needed).
Can hardly wait to have them rip through beech and oak firewood logs like my PS-6400 & PS-7900!