Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
7:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pirate ship with UPS. They don’t
check how heavy it is if it goes through UPS. They just want the sizes.
You’ll have to stretch the truth about the weight (write down 15lbs). When my scales were broke down I just wrote down 12 pounds on a bunch of boxes and everything went through fine.

Red Bull used to say the same thing a few years ago. He would put just under 70 pounds in the box and write down 15 and never got charged extra for it

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
6:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know years ago greyhound would ship stuff between terminals for cheap on a bus to make extra money on a trip. Weather that’s an option or not depends on where the stops are ect. Not sure if they still do it or not I’ve not used them personally but know some that have

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I use Shippo for sending things. Had two Makita DCS520i chainsaws shipped in the same box from Virginia to Montana for 37.94 by FedEx. I supplied the postage for the guy sending the saw via shippo.

Also I sent a dolmar 111 from Montana to Minnesota via UPS Ground for 21.56.

It been a huge savings.

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It depends on how you do it. If you use an account like Ship Station or Pirate Ship and don't pay for insurance (because you know they will refuse to pay) you can figure about 30.00 a saw. Use a box that isn't insanely large too....

I've had the best service by using UPS thru Ship Station.
I’ve started using pirate ship and like it. You really have to watch box sizes and weights though. I was amazed taking an inch off each distance dropped from $40 to $17. Blew my mind. I guess an inch really does make all the difference!