High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Serrated Pocket Knife

Agent Orange

Stihl trying
Local time
1:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Just bought this, should be here in a few days. US made, carbon steel. Handle and sheath are cheesey, but 35 bucks for carbon steel and US made means I can put a new handle on and get a good leather sheath. Not really an everyday knife, but definitely out in the woods.

Also have this coming. Carbon steel, but China made.
http://www.crkt.com/mossback-hunting-knife-2832

SteveSS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
20170314_202455.jpg 20170314_202723.jpg
Another $15.00 Kershaw I found in a pawn shop today. It's called a Shuffle. China made, but it's sharp enough to shave the hair on your arm out of the box. No assisted opening, but it does have a bottle opener. Seems like a well made little beater.

Ronaldo

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 60736 View attachment 60737
Another $15.00 Kershaw I found in a pawn shop today. It's called a Shuffle. China made, but it's sharp enough to shave the hair on your arm out of the box. No assisted opening, but it does have a bottle opener. Seems like a well made little beater.
OOOH, I like those pawn shop finds.

Agr516

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Were yall's Kershaw knives sharp out of the box? The one Kershaw I own had bar none the worst edge I have ever seen on a new knife that wasn't being sold from a plastic tub on a gas station counter. It was a gift and I have not used it. I have always heard good things about Kershaw and it may be a fantastic knife but I couldn't believe how dull the factory edge was. You could have ridden to town bare-ass on that thing and never lost a drop of blood.

I personally carry a Case Large Stockman everyday and have for many years. I use a Buck 110 and Cutco for hunting knives. Some things it seems like we have no choice but to buy foreign but there are a lot of good knife options made here at home. 'Merica!

SteveSS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Can't say that I've personally ever had one dull out of the box, and I own quite a few. The one I bought yesterday is sharp enough to shave with. Yours may have just slipped through the cracks or something.

I also use a 110 for hunting. I think it's probably the best overall hunting knife made. It's always on my belt when I go to the woods or the river. It'll lop a snapping turtle head off with a quickness.

Agr516

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are probably right about mine just being one that slipped through the cracks. I do like the knife and it appears to be very well made.

I agree that the Buck 110 may be the best hunting knife ever made. It amazes me how affordable they still are. The guts and hides of many a critter have been disconnected with mine. Given to me by my parents when I was 11 years old and still in regular use 22 years later.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I personaly cant stand a serrated knife or a stainless steel knife.i will take a yellow handle case,a mooremaker,kissing crane bulldog or a fighting bulldog queen,old ja henkel,or a great eastern cuterly anyday of the week my favorite models are large 3 bladed stockman,large trapper or a sod buster i can get a carbon blade knife sharper,faster and will hold the edge longer

Kakala

New OPE Member
Local time
2:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
For serrated pocket knife, you can try kubey assisted opening tactical folding knife. It is multifunctional and very sharp.