Sawmikaze raffle thread, drawing September 3rd

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
8:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh yeah, Hotter than ballz this time of year. Not much coasting in that line of work. If it's not tree work, then equipment maintenance, paperwork, and of course job quotes. But hey, tree guys are like quarterbacks. They get all the glory:headbang:

Next to or on top of our furnaces blows too. Maybe all work kind of sucks?

I can confirm though it's tolerable with friends. Unless they show up late.

I have been both! Your thinkin still a bit off there!
Maybe we all need to give our balls a tug.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well Tim, Them church lady friends of yours say you still cut trees with a numbered jersey on and black out under the eyes. Any truth to this??
BTW, They also said they hear Cat Right Sweep 525 just before Timber.

Last edited:

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh yeah, Hotter than ballz this time of year. Not much coasting in that line of work. If it's not tree work, then equipment maintenance, paperwork, and of course job quotes. But hey, tree guys are like quarterbacks. They get all the glory:headbang:

Last Wednesday separated the boys and girls.

timg

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Honestly sweating profusely, mid day headaches and blurred thinking are yet to come. It's only June. July and August are when late evening body, hand, and leg cramps flare up and partial dehydration never gets caught up. Good times though. You will be out here soon enough Ryan.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Honestly sweating profusely, mid day headaches and blurred thinking are yet to come. It's only June. July and August are when late evening body, hand, and leg cramps flare up and partial dehydration never gets caught up. Good times though. You will be out here soon enough Ryan.

It doesn't bother me, I'm like an old fence post..I was made to be outside..no matter what.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Oh..we picked up this young dude to labor that used to work for Pepsi and thought he worked hard there because he used to unload the trucks...lol...

He puked last Wednesday..he wasn't having any fun throwing those heavy branches back over the fence and then working at the chipper down on the road..it was probably 120 degrees there...he's covered in poison ivy and has a ton of hornet stings..I call him sparkles..we'll see how long he lasts..:lol:

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh..we picked up this young dude to labor that used to work for Pepsi and thought he worked hard there because he used to unload the trucks...lol...

He puked last Wednesday..he wasn't having any fun throwing those heavy branches back over the fence and then working at the chipper down on the road..it was probably 120 degrees there...he's covered in poison ivy and has a ton of hornet stings..I call him sparkles..we'll see how long he lasts..:lol:

If he's made more than one day doing that he is way ahead of the assclowns around here!! They don't come back after one day of much easier labor of remodeling/light construction... and always need to get paid at the end of the first day so they have gas money to come back the next!!

Cat 525

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
7:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If he's made more than one day doing that he is way ahead of the assclowns around here!! They don't come back after one day of much easier labor of remodeling/light construction... and always need to get paid at the end of the first day so they have gas money to come back the next!!

If they come back!

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
9:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is why in august I work 7AM-12pm then pick up another 3-4 hours after supper. Heat stroke no joke . Of course not everybody can work that schedule tho

timg

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is why in august I work 7AM-12pm then pick up another 3-4 hours after supper. Heat stroke no joke . Of course not everybody can work that schedule tho
For sure on the heat stroke symptoms. Guys make fun of my umbrella in the full sun days. But it does help when I'm stationary on a repair. I wish I had a scheduling option but no such luck.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
9:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For sure on the heat stroke symptoms. Guys make fun of my umbrella in the full sun days. But it does help when I'm stationary on a repair. I wish I had a scheduling option but no such luck.
I always wear a white rag under my hat to protect my neck, helps with flys too. Shade vs no shade is a big difference sometimes it can only be 75 but have that sun on you with no breeze and it’s no good