High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Official Shemane Witmer (Leadfarmer's Daughter) Raffle Thread

Bryan Barrow

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Has the drawing process started for the raffle? I don’t expect to win anything, I just want to make sure I’m on the same page as everyone. I know the plan was to start it on the 12th but I didn’t know if it had started or not. Not being pushy or impatient, just curious. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well gentlemen, after a few snafu’s along the way (to be expected) this has been a grand success! The goal was reached and another great raffle in the books. A lot of time donated above and beyond as well as the money and prizes donated. Great job to all here and FHC.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Go see Garmons in Georgia. He will build you a good transmission that will hold for a long time with warranty.

It would be between Garmon's and Goerend out in Iowa. Garmon's would probably get the nod simply due to location. I think they are just below Atlanta. Looked at the cost of an Allison conversion, just can't see it for what I have. I saw that Uncle Heef bought a 47/48re to have rebuilt, I think he was taking it to Garmon's.

Mr Awesome

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It would be between Garmon's and Goerend out in Iowa. Garmon's would probably get the nod simply due to location. I think they are just below Atlanta. Looked at the cost of an Allison conversion, just can't see it for what I have. I saw that Uncle Heef bought a 47/48re to have rebuilt, I think he was taking it to Garmon's.

Mr Awesome

I pick Goerend [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Builtrite out of Louisiana helped me rebuild my 46re up to a 47/8 re minus their billet shafts. And way to overbuilt for a 1500 converter. Ray Bestos gpz clutches precision newhampton converter. Extra clutches in every pack, sonnax valves and sure cure kit. He left PATC transmission and started his own company. Learned a lot doing that rebuild myself.

It seems he moved his shop to port Arthur Tx

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! Im sorry I've been MIA but duty called! words cannot describe how awesome this group of misfits are and I couldnt be more grateful to be apart of it!
We’re glad to hear your back at normal life, and without a huge medical bill looming over your head for helping out that day. Hopefully your dad didn’t kill your boyfriend yet. :grinning-smiley-048: I think he was a little concerned at the time. :hanged: