Saw video thread

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
2:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@ZukiRyder400 ask your dad for one of his good chains. Or even better, ask him what secret filing tips and tricks he has. Saw looked good, didn’t look peaky at all to me. Just needed a little work on the chain to tune it to the saw. But your doing great!

Last edited:

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
2:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@ZukiRyder400 ask your dad for one of his good chains. Or even better, ask him what secret filing tips and tricks he has. Saw looked good, didn’t look peaky at all to me. Just needed a little work on the chain to tune it to the saw. But your doing great!
Thanks Mason. I apprecimicate it

rogue60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Homeowner 35cc clamshells/ Easy2Start /Primer bulb /Tool-less Chain Tensioner /6t Spur sprocket/ Semi chisel safety chain /Flippy caps /Mineral oil mix /And the list goes on...
If I believed everything I reads on the internet's it would be impossible to even cut a twig with this setup lol.

ferris

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Homeowner 35cc clamshells/ Easy2Start /Primer bulb /Tool-less Chain Tensioner /6t Spur sprocket/ Semi chisel safety chain /Flippy caps /Mineral oil mix /And the list goes on...
If I believed everything I reads on the internet's it would be impossible to even cut a twig with this setup lol.
Yes U cut some wood, but it will be so much for fun for us when u use ur 880/088 or 090 for this ;)