High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Saw video thread

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
7:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Rich is a good guy, done business with him for years and he has always treated me right. Had him port a 51.4mm XPW cylinder once, that saw is down right scary!
I ran one of his west coast 385's once, it was impressive!
His video presence is definitely not tailored for the whippersnapper crowd, but he allows he's done except on a local level...

Last edited:

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rich is a good guy, done business with him for years and he has always treated me right. Had him port a 51.4mm XPW cylinder once, that saw is down right scary!

I know someone who had him port a 044, all speed, no torque at all, ended up throwing the cylinder in the trash, and having it reported by another builder with a new cylinder.

YMMV.....

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I know someone who had him port a 044, all speed, no torque at all, ended up throwing the cylinder in the trash, and having it reported by another builder with a new cylinder.

YMMV.....
There ya go, a classic case of "Your experience may vary"

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
8:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

YMMV.....

That's surprising, I honestly could not push on the XPW hard enough to stall the chain in seasoned red oak. Most impressive one I have ran to date.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

YMMV.....
Never underestimate a persons ability to step on their dick.