Saw video thread

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know they are similar with Husqvarna, but what makes them different? Are they better or worse than Husky? Any advantages/disadvantages over Husky?

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know they are similar with Husqvarna, but what makes them different? Are they better or worse than Husky? Any advantages/disadvantages over Husky?
Basically the same but different plastics and handlebar is straight like a stihl handlebar. It's all about what one you like better personally.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Mason. Are the jugs stamped with Husqvarna?

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Honestly Jeff, the more modern saws are black and red huskys with a straight handle as mentioned before. I really like the straight handle bar and use it as a sight, very handy! The spring av is also pleasant to have, I like that they are essentially a low top as well. Nice saws. Mine will oil as much bar as I like, I want to put a long bar on it and see what it's got.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I came across some videos from a few years ago on YouTube of the 660 build off on AS and seen that a few 372's were whooping some 90cc! Wow is all I can say.

Last edited: