Saw Troll

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very Pleased to report I heard from Nikko over the weekend, he is doing quite well and is a bit sorry he had us all concerned over him not being on the sites for so long. hope he will stop by and post on this site soon.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very Pleased to report I heard from Nikko over the weekend, he is doing quite well and is a bit sorry he had us all concerned over him not being on the sites for so long. hope he will stop by and post on this site soon.

Be good to see him around again!

Carbine

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thought I would give this old thread a bump. A lot of great guys have passed on. Ive had the pleasure of meeting 100's of fine folks at GTG's and races over the years.
All I can say is, cherish them. You dont know when it will be the last one for you or the guy your standing next to. I love chainsaws, but this stuff is bigger than that.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It didn't use to be but it's getting that way fast. I rarely go there anymore.
It is sad that most of the guys from 20 years ago are gone. I can name of 20 easily that got fed up with the incessant whining. I will say the is true on many sites though. I have not logged into any of the VKA or REAR sites in years . The Swede site is dead. I am not sure about HOH. Young guys are great but when you lose the old guys you use a ton.