WANTED Saw Porting .... Pretty please!

Trader history (0)

JonesTS

OPE Member
Local time
7:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
i bought a 2 year old 880 recently and it doesn't impress me too much over my new 661. Unfortunately, there are no local shops that handle porting and other upgrades I seek. I need this saw be the sickest 880 out there. I want it all done. I'm willing to pay extra to expedited service. Can anyone help? I'm in western PA 20 mins from Youngstown OH. I can have the saw on its way to you Monday morning.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just do worksaws, but Mike (mdavlee) can build you a saw that is race ready.....

I'm real slow and last place is a guarantee. [emoji38]

The race saws are fun but a lot of work and trial and error. Stihl bro can build some fast stuff as well. Adam Clarke builds some awesome stuff. He's got some pictures over on competitions saws of a reed valve 880.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i bought a 2 year old 880 recently and it doesn't impress me too much over my new 661. Unfortunately, there are no local shops that handle porting and other upgrades I seek. I need this saw be the sickest 880 out there. I want it all done. I'm willing to pay extra to expedited service. Can anyone help? I'm in western PA 20 mins from Youngstown OH. I can have the saw on its way to you Monday morning.
So have you sent your saw out?

JonesTS

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It will be going out as soon as I get the green light.