WANTED Saw Porting .... Pretty please!

Trader history (0)

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
5:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
It will be going out as soon as I get the green light.
Very cool, and you will be better off. Randy is a great guy, and a great friend. Which is why I overlook the fact that in shorts he looks like he is wearing the bottom half of an Ostrich costume.

S Tebo

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
You better start to use one of those hand grip strengthening tools because if any of these "gentleman" port it, you are gonna need it! :D

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I never could get this guy to reply in a timely manner, nor send me the info I needed to schedule him a date. He ended up pissed off at me because I wouldn't do things the way he thought I should. Only the third person out of God only knows how many that I just could not deal with.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
5:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I never could get this guy to reply in a timely manner, nor send me the info I needed to schedule him a date. He ended up pissed off at me because I wouldn't do things the way he thought I should. Only the third person out of God only knows how many that I just could not deal with.
Sounds like ValleyFirewood's kinfolk dot dot dot

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been a mason/builder for 23 years now. I learned pretty quick who to walk away from. Usually a 5 minute phone conversation is enough for my gut to make up my mind.

Nowadays I mostly work for people I know or for a friend of a friend. Sometimes new customers aren't all they're cracked up to be.

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So while he said he was waiting for the green light, he was really after the red light special? I thought you covered that in a full service woods port.

Lol.. sorry that was wrong.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He first asked about an 088 or 880. I told him to send me his contact info and I'd set a date for the saw. He never replied. Then several months later he tells me that he is ready to send me the 026 we talked about. I'm like HUH?

I told him he was not on my schedule, but I could set him up if he sent me his contact info. Then he sorta told me I was a crappy business man, and that Brad built a better saw anyway.......

I still chuckle thinking about this guy.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. Probably another Bradangelist.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good custom port work/ tuning is art as much as science, it takes a lot of work to properly do the builds Randy and others do. Its not mass production high volume or like shopping around for a new set of truck tyres where the customer calls the shots. Its a small community of talented folks who all know each other. What a douche!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He first asked about an 088 or 880. I told him to send me his contact info and I'd set a date for the saw. He never replied. Then several months later he tells me that he is ready to send me the 026 we talked about. I'm like HUH?

I told him he was not on my schedule, but I could set him up if he sent me his contact info. Then he sorta told me I was a crappy business man, and that Brad built a better saw anyway.......

I still chuckle thinking about this guy.
Where in the hell did talk of an 026 come into play? You're just a *s-wordty builder Moobs...oughta be ashamed of ya damn self... and he knew this...lmfao!!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It should turn out to be some good firepit fodder and definitely some good laughs.