WANTED Saw Porting .... Pretty please!

Trader history (0)

JonesTS

OPE Member
Local time
5:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
That's enough fellas. I'm glad to see you all have the courage to attack a person who isn't here to defend himself. My turn.

Yes we started with an 880 but I sold it and asked to have a 026 done through email not This forum. (You guys saw those emails.... right). No where in those emails(June) did or was I given instructions for his 'open dates in October. I work every day of the week all hours of the day. I must prioritize my time. So I figured I'd wait till it got closer to October.. Early September came and I contacted Randy and to put it politely, had the door slammed in my face. Maybe he doesnt understand other people are busy to and he may not be top priority all the time. Or maybe his personality can't handle not being the most important task in someone else's life. I don't know. I do know I wouldn't be running a very successful operation if I was anything like Randy portrayed.

It really surprises me About you Randy...a porter whom is viewed as being a decent person. Then you openly attack me in public forum. Then it amplifies as other people join your side and you continue. Childish is the first word that comes to mind. That's just reaffirms the arrogance that personifies you. I was really hoping I was wrong about that part of you. People piss each other off daily but this is no place to discuss. If you have an issue with me 724-979-3007. Call me. I have a crisp $100 that says you don't have the testicular fortitude.

What blew my mind the most about the whole interaction with you Randy is that rather than sort out the issue you looked for ways to darken or intensify the communication breakdown. Not fix the situation What adult does that? I told you I would have waited Until January and you still refused to acknowledge my suggestion and refuse my work based on the fact that I hadnt followed your instructions (which I never got). I am absolutely flexible to the situation and offered other solutions but still you refused. It's a saw we hardly use.

Randy.,., I hope that you are able to refrain from publicly bashing other members in the future. Please remember that I was involved in the very same conversation and didn't go on any message board and post a negative comments about you anywhere. I very easily could have, but that would have displayed poor judgement, lack of ethical integrity, and poor conflict resolution.

I apologize if I 'pissed' you off but you must understand that you aren't the only busy person in the word. I would still love to to work with you at any later date but I understand if you don't need the work that bad. A big thanks goes out to all the rest of you guys who were kicking me when I was down.

Last edited:

JonesTS

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good custom port work/ tuning is art as much as science, it takes a lot of work to properly do the builds Randy and others do. Its not mass production high volume or like shopping around for a new set of truck tyres where the customer calls the shots. Its a small community of talented folks who all know each other. What a douche!

Believe me Sir, I know good work doesn't come easily or cheap. This will blow your mind too..... i own a successful business and I'm familiar with business and the hurdles faCesd. I also know that in every disagreemen there are 2 sides. #1. This isn't the place to hash out or amplify a problem. #2. Douche? Really? So because I upset Randy, that gives you the right to judge of no facts from my side? #3. I'll extend you the same offer I did to Randy. Call me at. 724-979-3007 do that we can discuss any discomfort I may have caused you.

JonesTS

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's what I expected from you Randy. Tuck your tail and run. I'm glad your true colors have come out.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not running anywhere. I only posted about our troubles because I thought it was sorta funny. I've built well over 1000 saws for men all over the world. I've gained a very good radar for those that I should avoid. You made that radar go off.

It is what it is.

JonesTS

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't care how many saws you've built, it doesn't give you the right to judge anyone. You shared 'our' story so you could damage my reputation. You intended malice. Not humor.

As I said before, I am extremely busy. 7 days a week early am to late pm. There isn't any radar this guy should be tripping unless it's the one for the best tree service in town. My customers come before everything else. I know if I keep my customers happy, everything else will fall in line. Sure, there are some people that are more challenging than others but I don't go plastering their story all over town. I don't even talk about customer experiences with anyone no matter how humorous I feel they are. It's no one else's business.

Had I been give clear instructions, a clear date and whatever else I need to conform to your 13 step process, You would have had the saw exactly how you wanted it and I may have even put a little bow on the box.

I'm already past this. This kinda drama is weeded out of my life pretty quickly. I simply don't have time. I would still like you to do the saw. You can have it when ever you want. January is fine. Let me know if you have a slot or let me know if you still don't need my work.

jb-chainsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I don't care how many saws you've built, it doesn't give you the right to judge anyone. You shared 'our' story so you could damage my reputation. You intended malice. Not humor.

As I said before, I am extremely busy. 7 days a week early am to late pm. There isn't any radar this guy should be tripping unless it's the one for the best tree service in town. My customers come before everything else. I know if I keep my customers happy, everything else will fall in line. Sure, there are some people that are more challenging than others but I don't go plastering their story all over town. I don't even talk about customer experiences with anyone no matter how humorous I feel they are. It's no one else's business.

Had I been give clear instructions, a clear date and whatever else I need to conform to your 13 step process, You would have had the saw exactly how you wanted it and I may have even put a little bow on the box.

I'm already past this. This kinda drama is weeded out of my life pretty quickly. I simply don't have time. I would still like you to do the saw. You can have it when ever you want. January is fine. Let me know if you have a slot or let me know if you still don't need my work.

Will you please quit jabbering on about it like a baby? I'm not even involved in the dispute and it's pissing me off already! If you want to talk to randy about it talk to him about it privately, you won't find any support for your cause against randy on this forum, perhaps move it over to arborshite and ask Brad to do your porting.

As for folks backing up randy, there's a lot of members on here that have known the guy for years, know his business, his character, and yes his sense of humour. And the fact that he has emu legs. I personally don't know the guy, but I've been here long enough to know he wouldn't have meant any malice towards you

Reactions: DSS

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
if it was that important to you then i think youd get off your ass and make contact with randy before you say you are to busy in your life i truly think you should just move the hell on . does anyone know or have talked to this jones ?