Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh yeah and thats why I love chevys because you don't need to remember stuff lile that when they never need fixing

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh yeah and thats why I love chevys because you don't need to remember stuff lile that when they never need fixing
lol I'm the one who pulls all plug wires off before putting any back on a lot easier that way

Brian Carlson

Wanna be saw builder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My random thought:
Why the hell does my wife think she is entitled to everything in this divorce??? She walked out on me and now for some reason there is a lean on my truck. What a crazy summer this is gonna be!!!

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My random thought:
Why the hell does my wife think she is entitled to everything in this divorce??? She walked out on me and now for some reason there is a lean on my truck. What a crazy summer this is gonna be!!!
That sucks bud

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My random thought:

Things will improve Brian. But that sucks.....

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Though it may not be random, I am very grateful for another day. All the blessings of life are so abundant -- in spite of its accompanying hardships!
Thank you God.

well after that if I say *f-word taxes and liars and politicians and other thieves I pretty much come off as a whiney *b-word :)

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My random thought:
That sucks man! I've been through the same thing. Never wanted the divorce. My ex wife even felt she was entitled to a "finders fee" for the house, on top of half of the value, even though she never put in one single cent in the purchase or mortgage. You'll come out better off in the end. I did, even when it looked the most hopeless.