Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My "three week weekend" starts in two days, or another 16 hours of work - fingers crossed! 🍻

Come Thursday 2PM as it is said will be I am not responding company nor coworker calls nor messages for three weeks period!

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My "three week weekend" starts in two days, or another 16 hours of work - fingers crossed! 🍻

Come Thursday 2PM as it is said will be I am not responding company nor coworker calls nor messages for three weeks period!
Well you can respond but it might not be in a positive way. :)

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well you can respond but it might not be in a positive way. :)
Nope!
Not worth my time.

Gonna block a group of work related numbers and be done with it.
I don't use a land line and my parents know that they are supposed to say "Wilhelm is currently not in Croatia" and hang up if someone tries to contact me through them.

If I know You and You need me , call me on my private cell.
It is my choice and good will whether I care enough to pick up or reply.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nope!
Not worth my time.

Gonna block a group of work related numbers and be done with it.
I don't use a land line and my parents know that they are supposed to say "Wilhelm is currently not in Croatia" and hang up if someone tries to contact me through them.

If I know You and You need me , call me on my private cell.
It is my choice and good will whether I care enough to pick up or reply.
We will just pm you on here. Lol

Enjoy your vacation.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We don't have a choice, no elevators here.
As a little kid (4-6) when my Mom was still here once a year we would go to JC Penny's to get new jeans. It was in a mall and was two stories. They had an escalator which I was scared to death of. I thought the thing was going to suck me in. Luckily they had an elevator so I made Mom use that. To this day I do not like escalators but of course when forced to I use them.

Mack 880

Happy to Stihl be Here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As a little kid (4-6) when my Mom was still here once a year we would go to JC Penny's to get new jeans. It was in a mall and was two stories. They had an escalator which I was scared to death of. I thought the thing was going to suck me in. Luckily they had an elevator so I made Mom use that. To this day I do not like escalators but of course when forced to I use them.
My wife was wearing a long dress that got caught in an escalator. As she was trying to hang on to her dress, it pulled her towards the bottom plate. Fortunate for me, I knew about the E-stops and I saw it - turned off the escalator and had to cut a decent part of her dress off so we could leave.

Couldn't find anyone to report it to, so we just left the escalator turned off, with part of her dress caught up in it.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife was wearing a long dress that got caught in an escalator. As she was trying to hang on to her dress, it pulled her towards the bottom plate. Fortunate for me, I knew about the E-stops and I saw it - turned off the escalator and had to cut a decent part of her dress off so we could leave.

Couldn't find anyone to report it to, so we just left the escalator turned off, with part of her dress caught up in it.
I've always thought those things were dangerous.