Random Thought Of The Day

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My sorry I was never very good with the maths.

You can borrow my spell checker...

iu

iu

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've seen enough spur sprocket failures from not replacing them when they should be, but I haven't seen rim failures.

Show me some rims that wore to the breaking point.
Wood if I'd took pic 3 years ago. 7 pin oregon poor quality casting, cause only milling 37" Ash, had a half & 3 other pieces. Carried spares ever since have not needed one except for the loop that was 1 dl extra that needed an 8 slot drive

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got *frenching laid off today...
Ive been laid off at least 6 times in last 40 years but always landed somewhere. Truly does suck and may cause major changes in where you live and how you live but given todays job market youll get another job. Just gotta do your due diligence. Live long and prosper. Just sayin

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Work done run dry. I made a couple pretty pieces yesterday, delivered a pretty table top, and my final project is a hearth.
I never lost or left my talents or abilities at the place that let me go. I had to ask me " what do ya wanna be when you grow up" where's the path? You have a lil time to research for finding the direction the steps will take you.
Admittedly looking for work is sometimes worse than z bad job, but it is temporary.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
6:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I never lost or left my talents or abilities at the place that let me go. I had to ask me " what do ya wanna be when you grow up" where's the path? You have a lil time to research for finding the direction the steps will take you.
Admittedly looking for work is sometimes worse than z bad job, but it is temporary.
Fortunately for me I never burnt my bridges and left my previous jobs respectfully and on good terms. I can go back when ever I like, which is advantageous in today's world. I'll pick up some work with my father or go back into the woods for a bit.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wonder what happened to the 465 rancher. It never seemed to catch on, and now apparently it is gone. Just curious as it's not like the ranchers are all that great.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fortunately for me I never burnt my bridges and left my previous jobs respectfully and on good terms. I can go back when ever I like, which is advantageous in today's world. I'll pick up some work with my father or go back into the woods for a bit.
Glad to here that for you

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wayne is absolutely correct. I've bought very few new saws in the last decade, most have been from the forums, or friends, who got the via the forums. Out of 10 functional saws in the barn, only 3 were purchased new. The rest were built by either Mike Lee, Randy, Stumpy or one by Brad, courtesy of a buddy in Winfield KS... The forums are usually a much better way to go.