redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
1:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It wishes it were an Allison.

They are built by the Hydramatic division, but because GM owns Allison, they get to call it that.
If you look at any of the advertising fine print it always says "Allison branded".
Other than 1 valve body and this one with a leak from the bellhousing, they have been solid so far.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are built by the Hydramatic division, but because GM owns Allison, they get to call it that.
If you look at any of the advertising fine print it always says "Allison branded".
Other than 1 valve body and this one with a leak from the bellhousing, they have been solid so far.
Did GM buy Allison back? They sold off Allison in 2007.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
11:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_6086.jpegView attachment 412938View attachment 412939Never seen one in person before, much less in my poor town. My minivan in the background, lol:
Would I be correct in saying that is the 720S model? A friend of ours had one, but then totaled it by hitting a deer by speeding and crashing, then he left the car and the scene and ran all the way home several miles cause he was drunk and out of his mind. We are also in a poor town, he’s like the richest person for sure. That was 1 year ago after 1.5 years of ownership. He just recently bought a new McClaren, however, the new one is not as good/expensive, etc… I forgot what model the new one is. Here is some footage and a pic of his McClaren 720S before he crashed it. He sold it to a guy that fixed it all up. I wish I had pics of it when it was totaled.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Would I be correct in saying that is the 720S model? A friend of ours had one, but then totaled it by hitting a deer by speeding and crashing, then he left the car and the scene and ran all the way home several miles cause he was drunk and out of his mind. We are also in a poor town, he’s like the richest person for sure. That was 1 year ago after 1.5 years of ownership. He just recently bought a new McClaren, however, the new one is not as good/expensive, etc… I forgot what model the new one is. Here is some footage and a pic of his McClaren 720S before he crashed it. He sold it to a guy that fixed it all up. I wish I had pics of it when it was totaled.
Yes, 720s

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Poorman's Turkey (Buzzard's).
20240323_151947.jpg
Blue Agave Hot Sauce & Spicey BBQ sauce smokey baked beans.
A match made in heaven!
Eat it & it's delicious & not hot, then 10 minutes later your eyes start watering! Lol
20240323_154901_1.jpg
Firestarter section of my woodpile.
Cookies & Pineknot.
Lay a cookie flat & Pineknot on top.
Never fails!
20240323_142842.jpg

Last edited: