Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Handle repair day :D
Friend down the street wanted to use my TIG...that I have yet to master...
Sure! Once you get your stuff done, can you look at a couple busted wrap handles? 😃
3 junk handles are now usable, wee! 2100, 266-272....
He does Magnesium as well...hmm...

He's a retired pro industrial welder, lol

Now, I just need to get him to teach me :p
View attachment 411573View attachment 411574View attachment 411575View attachment 411576

View attachment 411839
View attachment 411840
Wonder how many will understand the reference.
That's got to be my most favorite movie ever.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yes, they are really common around here, I see them almost weekly. There was 4 of them just down the road from me, a few weeks ago.

I grew up in the badger state, never saw one in 27 years. Came to CO, first week here, I saw two of them.

Had a fat female most of last summer trying eat the cat food I put out for my stray cats. Few years back two badgers got in my well pit, where my pressure tank is, they were not happy to be stuck in there. I finally got them out, and built a better door/lid so they can't get in.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, they are really common around here, I see them almost weekly. There was 4 of them just down the road from me, a few weeks ago.

I grew up in the badger state, never saw one in 27 years. Came to CO, first week here, I saw two of them.

Had a fat female most of last summer trying eat the cat food I put out for my stray cats. Few years back two badgers got in my well pit, where my pressure tank is, they were not happy to be stuck in there. I finally got them out, and built a better door/lid so they can't get in.

There only two varmint I know of that will dig a hole right into a gravel road, ones a Badger, and the second is a gopher.

Badgers are digging machines!

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
4:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you run bias tires on your trailers for a reason? Or it’s a trailer so any tire will do? Just curious as you are in heat pretty much year around.
Trailer sits a lot and doesn’t usually go far or fast. Goes off road a lot. Used to go through radials like crazy. If you want years, run bias, if you want miles run radial. Sun kills them mostly. Got plywood covers now.

That being said it now has radials for the higher weight rating.