Raffle to help a Hurricane Irma victim

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Couple of more donations rolling in... THANK YOU!

Saw seals and gaskets showed up Saturday. I am super busy early this week at work and Thursday I drive 200+ miles one way to sell my motorcycle... so long the last of my single man toys....

After that I will have more space in the shop and get this thing blown apart and hope to have it back together end of next weekend.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wasn't wasting time this weekend... had to get this lumber assembled before it all warped and went to junk. Walls may have to wait until I get this saw done though...
38dcf2967d0256c33784e1fa3510ca33.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
since I never seem to have any extra money, but do have some extra time, I would like to offer a woods port mod . it's my way of paying it forward for what everyone here has done for me.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
since I never seem to have any extra money, but do have some extra time, I would like to offer a woods port mod . it's my way of paying it forward for what everyone here has done for me.
Another awesome donation!

Thank you Scott.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Awsome hurricane was bad down here for us

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmm... tin lid? Okay, I will bite on the hook. Where do I send a money order?

That would actually make my mom happy if I had one of those... my skull is thick, but doesn't have suspension to absorb branches falling from the tree...

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmm... tin lid? Okay, I will bite on the hook. Where do I send a money order?

That would actually make my mom happy if I had one of those... my skull is thick, but doesn't have suspension to absorb branches falling from the tree...
First post has a link to the go fund me. Put your name and OPE in you comment. Then PM me here and let me know what you donated. I match the PM and the go fund me page and add you to the drawing list.

Right now we are ~$330 US.

I hope to get the 359 bottom end split tomorrow and back together with new bearings and such. Was to happen today but got busy with house hold things and was in a sour mood after wrinkling my tailgate of my new truck. Guess I got the first dent out of the way.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bump!

We are in the last few days here and currently have raised $400.00. To all of those that have donated..

THANK YOU!

Everyone else it's time to jump in if you are able... currently there are only 15 different names with 54 vouchers on the list and there are 5 prizes... pretty good odds!

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally got enough work out of the way to pop the top. Apparently it has been into before...AM top end. I'll split it tonight and get it cleaned up tomorrow. New bearings, seals, muffler, etc coming up!

c9bbcde85e13dc74da71f636db86ac7f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First set of cases split. Yes.. first. I have decided to take both of these 359s I have here, split them down, take the best of both and build this saw. Pictures in a bit but the aroma of Crystal Clean parts wash solution is filling the cab of my truck right now..

Just so everyone knows... I have bought another top end for this saw to assemble and test run on the bottom end. Randy/Termitebuffet has been busy with life and the ported top end will not be here until next week. If the winner wants the saw right away I'll ship it with the other top end. I hope they can be patient for a week or so as I flip flop to the ported top end for them and get the new muffler modded . Either way Sunday evening, this will be drawn.