Raffle for Paragonbuilder's friend whose wife has breast cancer

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
12:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well we have one donor by first name Brian (I don't want to post last name on a public forum) who says his username is 346ci and he does not exist on OPE or AS. The site owners of each also looked him up by his e-mail address and there are no members on either site registered under that e-mail.

If any of you guys visit other sites like sawhawgz or firewood hoarders club etc. can you see if there might be a user 346ci on any of those?
I e-mailed him several days ago and got no response.

If he doesn't get picked for the raffle -- no big deal. But if he does get picked and we can't locate him, then unfortunately he will have to pass on his chance to pick a prize. I've done all I can to try and locate him! I'm going to feel bad if he gets picked early and has to pass on a sweet saw that was donated...

Thanks guys. If you locate him on another forum tell him to come over to either OPE or AS and register so we can communicate!
The username 346ci must be good somewhere!

astnmacgto

Earn a living with white powdery substances
Local time
11:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
@breese @astnmacgto @Mycamaro_68

Hey guys just spit balling here but do any of you know who the Brian / 346ci person that @malk315 is trying to identify is?

A google search of 346ci as a username leads to lots of GM performance type forums...
I have never heard that name, too bad he won't be able to claim his prizes....

Mycamaro_68

By guess and by golly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Gravedigger

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well we have one donor by first name Brian (I don't want to post last name on a public forum) who says his username is 346ci and he does not exist on OPE or AS. The site owners of each also looked him up by his e-mail address and there are no members on either site registered under that e-mail.

If any of you guys visit other sites like sawhawgz or firewood hoarders club etc. can you see if there might be a user 346ci on any of those?
I e-mailed him several days ago and got no response.

If he doesn't get picked for the raffle -- no big deal. But if he does get picked and we can't locate him, then unfortunately he will have to pass on his chance to pick a prize. I've done all I can to try and locate him! I'm going to feel bad if he gets picked early and has to pass on a sweet saw that was donated...

Thanks guys. If you locate him on another forum tell him to come over to either OPE or AS and register so we can communicate!
The username 346ci must be good somewhere!

Did he donate through paypal? If he did you should have his email address.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did he donate through paypal? If he did you should have his email address.
I emailed him at his address supplied with PayPal several days ago. No response. Also gave that email, his full name, and username 346ci to ope admins and AS admins and no record of name, email, or username. If he (Brian) gets picked he is going to have to pass. Not fair to everyone else who gave a proper username. If he at least responded to his email I would be fine with that to communicate. I've done all I can. If he doesn't get picked obviously we don't worry about it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I emailed him at his address supplied with PayPal several days ago. No response. Also gave that email, his full name, and username 346ci to ope admins and AS admins and no record of name, email, or username. If he (Brian) gets picked he is going to have to pass. Not fair to everyone else who gave a proper username. If he at least responded to his email I would be fine with that to communicate. I've done all I can. If he doesn't get picked obviously we don't worry about it.

And there is no 346ci on sawhawgz or firewood Hoarders club either! All I have is a PayPal transaction :(

astnmacgto

Earn a living with white powdery substances
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
And there is no 346ci on sawhawgz or firewood Hoarders club either! All I have is a PayPal transaction :(

Oh well, you've done what you can do, I wonder if perhaps he got his username mixed up with one he has on like an ls1 forum or something.

Only reason I say that is cause an ls1 is 346ci

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You watch. The mysterious 346ci will get picked first and have opportunity to steal the 576 from Kevin! Or perhaps not! Hopefully it simply works out.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You watch. The mysterious 346ci will get picked first and have opportunity to steal the 576 from Kevin! Or perhaps not! Hopefully it simply works out.

Pics tomorrow morning of the 576 with the new decomp, fuel filter, and Hardline installed ............... hopefully it can generate a few more sheckles. I'm hoping to put a bar on her and run her on video to upload before the deadline also.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So are you going to draw all the names then let people pick giving them a time limit of X amount of hours before there skipped over?

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So are you going to draw all the names then let people pick giving them a time limit of X amount of hours before there skipped over?
Yup. I'm thinking draw names and if a duplicate name pick another so we have a list of unique names like 40 or so in case people skip. Name #1 goes first and go down list of names til all prizes gone. Donors can look at publish list of winners so they can pm the winner for shipping address. Kevin will be sending the 576 to Jon, etc. Etc. LOL.