High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Raffle for OPE Member "Tree Monkey" - 30+ prizes worth over $6,000!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been insanely busy. Pulled in several directions at once. Hay last week, fencing over the weekend, and more fencing every afternoon. And saws......I have saws to do during the day. I didn't schedule any work for June or July, so I can catch up......

Sorry for not being around much.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, you sound about as busy as a one armed paper hanger, or with your injury, should I say one leg???

Best of luck with it all.

Danders

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been insanely busy. Pulled in several directions at once. Hay last week, fencing over the weekend, and more fencing every afternoon. And saws......I have saws to do during the day. I didn't schedule any work for June or July, so I can catch up......

Sorry for not being around much.

It's good to have work; nobody wants to be without work - but it sure is a pain when there's too much work. Understand your limits and persevere, you'll get through this.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's all good. Keeps me young. The injury is getting much better. Sure I still tweak it once in a while, but recovery from that is quicker now. I expect a full recovery in a month or so more.

The fencing came in without warning, and was far from welcome. My neighbor lady has some horses, and not good fences. She leased out about 150 acres to a big bean producer, and of course her horses got out and into the bean fields. The bean grower has threatened to sue......and she is in a tight spot. I made a deal with her. She allows me to use a 54 acre field she has, and in exchange I build her some good fences.

I didn't need to take on more work, but she has been a friend and a good neighbor for many years. What else could I do?

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lets add a few new last minute items to the raffle
together as one prize
two ultra handly tools for working on our favorite pastime

First - a custom CNC universal case splitter with adapter nuts - fits all sizes and spacings of studs and is "inspired" by the superior Stihl design, the nuts allow use with smaller studs and the rear is relieved to allow even the larger shoulder studs to fit properly and of course it doesn't have the stihl specific channel that they had designed to prevent proper use with other brands (dick move on their part I think) this is a great tool and well made here in the USA.
Second - a handy little tool that is used a lot more than you would think, an OEM Stihl decompression valve installer and remover, it works with plugs and valves and has a thin will so it fits without taking all the plastics off and doesn't break the top plastic parts of the valve off like a standard deep well socket can.

Attachments

• IMG_3504.JPG
    IMG_3504.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 40

BGE541

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Lets add a few new last minute items to the raffle
together as one prize
two ultra handly tools for working on our favorite pastime

First - a custom CNC universal case splitter with adapter nuts - fits all sizes and spacings of studs and is "inspired" by the superior Stihl design, the nuts allow use with smaller studs and the rear is relieved to allow even the larger shoulder studs to fit properly and of course it doesn't have the stihl specific channel that they had designed to prevent proper use with other brands (dick move on their part I think) this is a great tool and well made here in the USA.
Second - a handy little tool that is used a lot more than you would think, an OEM Stihl decompression valve installer and remover, it works with plugs and valves and has a thin will so it fits without taking all the plastics off and doesn't break the top plastic parts of the valve off like a standard deep well socket can.

Too cool thank you!