High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

RAFFLE: AdirondackStihl Surgery Fund. Raffle ends on Monday, April 2, 2018.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In one more time. Now to copy the prize list in to a spread sheet and start arranging the prizes by priority so I can make my selections quickly...

So many good prizes this time, will be hard to pick first...
If you make the spreadsheet, please post. It could save everyone lots of time!
Thanks.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
2:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you make the spreadsheet, please post. It could save everyone lots of time!
Thanks.

Pretty easy to do, just "Copy" the list and "Paste" it in to a blank spread sheet and then start moving your rows around. Can't share mine or people might now what I am going after...

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like this post.

Going through the list again and noticed of the 10 saws donated 3 of them are pretty sweet Swedes.

That group effort 346 has got to be a top 3 or 4 pick, the @Moparmyway 394 can't be far behind and then @Stump Shot 257 is really nice too...

RYNOSAWR

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What’s going on for you to have a tonsillectomy at age 39?

Those are worse on an adult than on a child.

Not intending to thread hack, so I will keep it short...

I have gigantic tonsils and an overly thick tongue that prevent me from being able to properly breathe without it being difficult, they are also causing sleep apnea, as well as constant sinus infections. I snore worse than anybody I have ever heard of and I can’t sleep in the same room as my wife, much less go on vacations/camping/ hunting trips with my family or my buddies, because everyone would be so mad at me for keeping them up all night.... when we go out of town for a short vacation, we always have to find a hotel with a suite with a seperate door and I still keep my wife from sleeping in the next room.

I have been living with it forever, but my batteries are finally running down because of repeated years of lack of deep sleep, and I just don’t have the energy to do much anymore. My doc says I won’t last another 10 years at this rate, so I have to do drastic changes for breathing and weight loss. I have lost 20lbs in the last month from cutting 95% of sugar and carbs, and my goal is to loose 45 lbs total to get down to 260 and stay there with lifestyle diet changes. I am very “stocky” and stout at only 6’0. Thankfully, I still have most of my strength at this point, as I used to have “gorilla power”, now maybe closer to an orangutan.... haha

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I have gigantic tonsils and an overly thick tongue that prevent me from being able to properly breathe without it being difficult, they are also causing sleep apnea, as well as constant sinus infections. I snore worse than anybody I have ever heard of and I can’t sleep in the same room as my wife, much less go on vacations/camping/ hunting trips with my family or my buddies, because everyone would be so mad at me for keeping them up all night.... when we go out of town for a short vacation, we always have to find a hotel with a suite with a seperate door and I still keep my wife from sleeping in the next room.

I have been living with it forever, but my batteries are finally running down because of repeated years of lack of deep sleep, and I just don’t have the energy to do much anymore. My doc says I won’t last another 10 years at this rate, so I have to do drastic changes for breathing and weight loss. I have lost 20lbs in the last month from cutting 95% of sugar and carbs, and my goal is to loose 45 lbs total to get down to 260 and stay there with lifestyle diet changes. I am very “stocky” and stout at only 6’0. Thankfully, I still have most of my strength at this point, as I used to have “gorilla power”, now maybe closer to an orangutan.... haha

The weight loss thing has been incredibly easy for me. I still eat like a horse. I just eat much differently.

I'm sure you can do it.

RYNOSAWR

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The weight loss thing has been incredibly easy for me. I still eat like a horse. I just eat much differently.

I'm sure you can do it.

Thanks so much for the encouragement. My main worry is backsliding and it being a yo-yo weight loss and gaining it back.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks so much for the encouragement. My main worry is backsliding and it being a yo-yo weight loss and gaining it back.

I ask myself this question. Do you enjoy living? Sorta puts things in perspective for me.

Weight loss is a lifestyle change. A marathon, not a sprint.

Exactly.

I'm down from a high of 208 to 178.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Orangutans need love too.

There are other orangutans here so you’ll fit in well.

The reason I ask is because I have tonsil stones & removal has been discussed multiple times as the last resort due to healing time.

I’m still strongly considering it.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need to mention a couple things about my raffle prize donation(ported 034/036 hybrid).
Due to some unforeseen circumstances at home over the last couple months that have required most of my free time I haven't as yet been able to build/assemble this saw. I have almost everything I need to do it and the build is very high on my priority list. (I have 2 saws I need to complete first). I hope everyone understands. I'll do my best to get this saw done asap.
Thanks fellas. I just needed to mention this before it's prize pickin time. Don't want to mislead anyone.